Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: LOL Hess prices

also back on topic of LOL HESS prices

the price drops today were familiar talismans to 200k from 250k (lo fucking l)
    estraplanar bane to 300 from 400 or whatever.

rofl.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Any chance that's close to what was actually said?
    https://discordapp.com/channels/2260...85809335255040
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    I liked in discord when estild was like "i designed this spell 10 years ago and i wanted to see it implemented" and people were just like "you reskinned hurl boulder and over a period if 10 years you couldn't figure out any way to make it not a fucking joke? cool story yeah, i'd brag about that too"
    Estild is pure diarrhea for this game.

Even if he's telling the truth, nothing changes the fact that he put it in the 1200s and flipped it with SK items because he's a greedy cunt.

The problem is they think everyone is as stupid as their whales.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-13-2019 at 09:01 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

LOL, they doomed themselves to being script checked, forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Estild
    1206 wasn't even considered for a pay event until it was requested, because it was new. I guarantee about every new spell (that isn't restricted by spell ranks) we implement will get requested as such.
    "Don't blame us! You asked for us to charge you money for a useless spell!"
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Any chance that's close to what was actually said?
    It was said somewhere, but I can't remember where. Some spot where he was butt hurt about people ripping on the spell because we guessed it was going to be a SK item.
    Last edited by drumpel; 08-13-2019 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    It was said somewhere, but I can't remember where. Some spot where he was butt hurt about people ripping on the spell because we guessed it was going to be a SK item.
    Estild 05/22/2019
    It wasn't some random GM. It me. I designed the spell about 10 years ago (based upon DragonRealm's similar spell). I decided I really wanted to see it implemented because it's a fun spell. So I did that.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The saddest part is he royally fucked monks with the 1206 update/release. How much distaste could one possibly have to not make it based on Spell aiming OR hurl weapon skill. It was a straight up screw you to monks. Don't even get me started on the Illusion props(basically 1212 shroud of deception) for sale at DR. If that part is already "coded" why not make it available to oh you know the actual spell its based on?

Quote Originally Posted by wetsand View Post
    If that part is already "coded" why not make it available to oh you know the actual spell its based on?
    That's just crazy talk.

Simu handbook; page 32, paragraph 3:

"Do not give out for free that which you can charge people a premium for."

Quote Originally Posted by wetsand View Post
    The saddest part is he royally fucked monks with the 1206 update/release. How much distaste could one possibly have to not make it based on Spell aiming OR hurl weapon skill. It was a straight up screw you to monks. Don't even get me started on the Illusion props(basically 1212 shroud of deception) for sale at DR. If that part is already "coded" why not make it available to oh you know the actual spell its based on?
    There was multiple good suggestions for other things that could have trivially been bundled with 1206 for SOMETHING. The thrown weapon skill, aiming assistance for HURL/RANGED attacks, staggering blow like affect where you could knock a creature out of the room / into another creature (would be better as lore effect for 1207, but still something). Anything like that. Nope, no time for love dr jones gotta make some other bullshit for DR.

It's a real sensitive subject for him. if you're ever bored just bring it up and you can get Estild to tilt instantly, it's great and is the only real use that spell will ever see.
    Last edited by Donquix; 08-13-2019 at 01:16 PM.

I'm never going to stop being amazed at 1206's implementation and their full-throated defense of it.

"WELL, YOU SEE, BRO, IT'S NOT A MONK SPELL, THEY'RE A SQUARE CLASS THEY DON'T HAVE THEIR OWN SPELL LIST, ONE DAY SAVANTS WILL SHARE IT AND THEY'LL USE IT. ALSO WE HAVE ALL BUT SAID SAVANTS ARE CANCELLED. I AM NOT THE LEAST BIT MAD AT ALL. WELL TTYL"