Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: LOL Hess prices

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    One should never purchase a horse kitten in real life. The only thing stopping your cat from eating you is the fact that you're bigger than it is. Horse sized kittens are called tigers. Either don't buy it, or go all in, get your face tattoo and feed your pigeons before your tiger eats you.
    I got this from someone on FB messenger. "Stumplicker needs to stop trying to be funny because he's really bad at it".

I agree.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

One should never purchase a horse kitten in real life. The only thing stopping your cat from eating you is the fact that you're bigger than it is. Horse sized kittens are called tigers. Either don't buy it, or go all in, get your face tattoo and feed your pigeons before your tiger eats you.
    Good one Neff. Actually no, you’re retarded.
    Semper superne nitens.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I got this from someone on FB messenger. "Stumplicker needs to stop trying to be funny because he's really bad at it".

I agree.
    Being consistently miserable and negative to everyone about everything does little to endear you to anyone either. So thanks for the feedback, comedy critic, but I prefer it my way.

4. Default

People are so addicted to be depressed they're trying to bring others with em

Don't stop flimbro.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Blog Entries

Being consistently miserable and negative to everyone about everything does little to endear you to anyone either. So thanks for the feedback, comedy critic, but I prefer it my way.
    Oh look, your only pal is that dumbass xcaliber.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

6. Default

Cato < Mike Tyson

Don't let your tiger swim in the pool, Flimbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OuqzmcbCvg