Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL Hess prices

Default LOL Hess prices

From Nehor from the Plat instance, which has the same prices.

lol wyrom

>get book
    A sales clerk says, "An enhancive spirit fog book will cost 200000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get other book
    A sales clerk says, "An enhancive purify air book will cost 150000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get third book
    A sales clerk says, "An enhancive unpresence book will cost 150000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get fourth book
    A sales clerk says, "An enhancive skinning book will cost 200000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get fifth book
    A sales clerk says, "An enhancive foraging book will cost 200000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    A sales clerk says, "A long chainspear spiral will cost 300000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."

>get ore
    A sales clerk says, "A chunk of urnon ore will cost 100000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get ore
    A sales clerk says, "A chunk of coraesine ore will cost 200000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get ore
    A sales clerk says, "A chunk of zelnorn ore will cost 50000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get ore
    A sales clerk says, "A chunk of kroderine ore will cost 30000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get ore
    A sales clerk says, "A chunk of adamantine ore will cost 40000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get ore
    A sales clerk says, "A chunk of low steel ore will cost 300000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get ore
    A sales clerk says, "A chunk of high steel ore will cost 150000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get token
    A sales clerk says, "A Tonis token will cost 150000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get token
    A sales clerk says, "An Eonak token will cost 150000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get token
    A sales clerk says, "A Kai token will cost 150000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."

note: those are the 1x a day healing tokens, you can change the deity of the token before redeeming
    >get catnip
    A sales clerk says, "A small bag of dried catnip will cost 250000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get flies
    A sales clerk says, "A glass jar of flies will cost 250000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get bone
    A sales clerk says, "A marred and hollow wolf bone will cost 250000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    A sales clerk says, "A green rotflare debenture will cost 400000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get tablet
    A sales clerk says, "A smooth de-fusion tablet will cost 100000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get board
    >
    A sales clerk says, "A red and white target defense board will cost 175000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get cloth
    A sales clerk says, "A white permabless cloth will cost 300000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >
    >get envelope
    A sales clerk says, "A multi-colored greater element envelope will cost 40000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get checklist
    >
    A sales clerk says, "A curled enhancive bonus checklist will cost 40000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get plate
    A sales clerk says, "An enhancive recovery plate will cost 50000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get proclamation
    A sales clerk says, "A silvery asg change proclamation will cost 100000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >
    >get bill
    A sales clerk says, "A folded shield resize bill will cost 25000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get page
    A sales clerk says, "An unlocked voln armor page will cost 75000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get invoice
    A sales clerk says, "A blue Voln Armor invoice will cost 500000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get sheet
    A sales clerk says, "A green Ithzir Armor sheet will cost 500000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get letter
    A sales clerk says, "An Ithzir Armor letter will cost 75000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get stub
    A sales clerk says, "A torn resistance stub will cost 30000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get epistle
    A sales clerk says, "A crumpled rare flare epistle will cost 30000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get chit
    A sales clerk says, "A purple acuity flare chit will cost 40000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get parchment
    A sales clerk says, "An extraplanar bane parchment will cost 400000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get paper
    >
    A sales clerk says, "A tiny bane boost paper will cost 100000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get papyrus
    A sales clerk says, "A stained enhancive stat papyrus will cost 50000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >get paper
    >
    A sales clerk says, "A solid voln armor paper will cost 150000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    >
    A sales clerk says, "A white sanctifying card will cost 15000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
    Near 400 dollars for fucking purify air.

For a small 1100 dollar investment, you too can dual wield 3x coraesine weapons.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    From Nehor from the Plat instance, which has the same prices.

lol wyrom

Near 400 dollars for fucking purify air.

For a small 1100 dollar investment, you too can dual wield 3x coraesine weapons.
    gg
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Last edited by Taernath; 08-10-2019 at 12:32 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

apparently not everyone thinks they are insane as some are selling
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    apparently not everyone thinks they are insane as some are selling
    That's because SIMU targets their mentally ill customers.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I’d say some are op but corasine was never gonna be less than 150k I thought would most likely be 200k plus gotta figure the going rate of bloodscrip is half of what it use to be but ya 500k for armor unlocks really bummed me out lol
    standing between the living and the dead

Quote Originally Posted by Derex View Post
    I’d say some are op but corasine was never gonna be less than 150k I thought would most likely be 200k plus gotta figure the going rate of bloodscrip is half of what it use to be but ya 500k for armor unlocks really bummed me out lol
    I have no clue why they think voln armor is worth like a grand. It's good and all but settle the fuck down, jesus.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

As my first event experience I was pretty let down. I was able to get a few basic items for the 100 runs I did but the even most basic “cool mechanic” items are so far out there it’s insane tbh and I don’t usually mind spending money on games but for one item those prices are wild

Maybe part of it is I don’t even know what’s OP.. I was excited about thebshield cloaks but 50k for a 1% chance to block seemed rough