Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 76

Thread: LOL Hess prices

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    There are some out there, it's just that people don't want to toss out the Barbie they've been buying outfits for for the last 25+ years.



    Nah, we didn't have paid festivals every two months with their own grindy currency. Or Simucoins. The only yearly thing we had decades ago was what, EG? Jugg, Spitfire, other things were kinda random and you could buy stuff with silver.
    Simu doing shady shit in general that fucks people over is as old as GS though was the point. Wasn't referring only to items from P2W grind events.

    I think last December they nerfed 240 right in the middle of DR, then were like "oh yeah, this has been bugged for years. Merry Christmas!" yet somehow missed that "bug" when the ELR uproar was in full swing, as many discussions about 240's power level were being directly compared to wizards, no mention from anyone on staff about anything being bugged with it, then like 3 years later "Oops we found a bug and fixed it."

    Not even just in game. Remember when they double charged everyone with no notice and were like "Oops, oh yeah we changed how billing works and it's basically your fault, sorry if anyone got fucked."

    Good times.

    Point is Simu makes shady as fuck changes to things that have been in place for a long ass time, and their go to excuse is always that it was wrong for the past few decades and they just now fixed it.

    I'd rather they just be like "Hey fuck you guys, we're nerfing this because reasons."

    At least they'll get honesty points instead of used car salesman points. Players are going to be pissed about it either way, so might as well just be fucking honest about it for once.



    There are probably more people believe who Epstein legit killed himself than there are people who buy into this bullshit anytime Simu throws steaming turds at the players.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2019 at 01:40 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It is your contention that dropping the charges from a drink from 10 to 3 and simusplaining it by saying it was a bug at 10 charges... is the worst thing this company has done in 30 years?
    I could care less about the potions. It's all the dev that goes into improving the whale dairy farms that bothers me the most.

    Even Wyrom himself mentioned in the Podcast that there are systems he wishes he could work on in game, but can't, because he's too busy. Too busy with the dairy biz, to focus on improving game systems he knows need work, and he has the power to fix if he so chose.
    Last edited by Mobius1; 08-12-2019 at 01:36 PM.

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    I could care less about the potions. It's all the dev that goes into improving the whale dairy farms that bothers me the most.

    Even Wyrom himself mentioned in the Podcast that there are systems he wishes he could work on in game, but can't, because he's too busy. Too busy with the dairy biz, to focus on improving game systems he knows need work, and he has the power to fix if he so chose.
    From what I gather, silver based events are pretty much all Wyrom, and with little to no staff support, because all they want to work on now is P2W bullshit. Because they're cunts.

    Would be nice to see Wyrom put his foot up dev's ass for once, but that's never going to happen.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2019 at 01:56 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. #44

    Default

    Perhaps. I guess I'm in no position to say who exactly is to blame.

    Another thing that really saddens me, is certain systems/items that were implemented as pay items, should really have been added to the regular game. For example, quivers, horses, or to go way back - returners/throwing bandoliers. And because people have spent so much $$$ on them, they are pretty much forever cemented as pay items.

    Will they EVER fix ammo management, for example, when people spent hundreds of gallons of whale milk on the quivers?

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    5,081
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    Perhaps. I guess I'm in no position to say who exactly is to blame.

    Another thing that really saddens me, is certain systems/items that were implemented as pay items, should really have been added to the regular game. For example, quivers, horses, or to go way back - returners/throwing bandoliers. And because people have spent so much $$$ on them, they are pretty much forever cemented as pay items.

    Will they EVER fix ammo management, for example, when people spent hundreds of gallons of whale milk on the quivers?
    They don't need to fix ammo management, it's already been fixed. But the whales will cry like little cunts because their bows would become worthless. But remember, cash sales have no impact on the game. LO fucking L.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    Perhaps. I guess I'm in no position to say who exactly is to blame.

    Another thing that really saddens me, is certain systems/items that were implemented as pay items, should really have been added to the regular game. For example, quivers, horses, or to go way back - returners/throwing bandoliers. And because people have spent so much $$$ on them, they are pretty much forever cemented as pay items.

    Will they EVER fix ammo management, for example, when people spent hundreds of gallons of whale milk on the quivers?
    Don't forget about a new bolt spell that only monks can cast themselves, except they can't because it's a bolt spell, then justified it by saying if Savants ever come out (which Simu has all but said they never will before this spell was created) they can use it too therefore it makes sense to be in that sphere.

    Then everyone predicted a SK item for this spell would be at the next P2W event, and then it actually happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    But remember, cash sales have no impact on the game. LO fucking L.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Simu doing shady shit in general that fucks people over is as old as GS though was the point. Wasn't referring only to items from P2W grind events.

    I think last December they nerfed 240 right in the middle of DR, then were like "oh yeah, this has been bugged for years. Merry Christmas!" yet somehow missed that "bug" when the ELR uproar was in full swing, as many discussions about 240's power level were being directly compared to wizards, no mention from anyone on staff about anything being bugged with it, then like 3 years later "Oops we found a bug and fixed it."
    It was just easier for them to nerf spell 240 than to actually create a useful way to get wizards to having bolts being more useful than attrition based damage with random crits and randomized body spots you hit.....unless you want to be like a melee class and "channel" your bolt spells to help improve your chance to hit more critical areas on creatures, so you can stand there in hard RT and hope you don't get taken out.

    I haven't seen one single complaint from wizards since the nerf to 240 saying we need a good killing spells like 240. Wizards had enough shit nerfed or handled like shit since ELR....I can't say I'm hoping for more of that treatment to wizards, which is probably why folks stopped asking.

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    It was just easier for them to nerf spell 240 than to actually create a useful way to get wizards to having bolts being more useful than attrition based damage with random crits and randomized body spots you hit.....unless you want to be like a melee class and "channel" your bolt spells to help improve your chance to hit more critical areas on creatures, so you can stand there in hard RT and hope you don't get taken out.

    I haven't seen one single complaint from wizards since the nerf to 240 saying we need a good killing spells like 240. Wizards had enough shit nerfed or handled like shit since ELR....I can't say I'm hoping for more of that treatment to wizards, which is probably why folks stopped asking.
    I don't think the 240 nerf had anything to do with wizards. It was probably more like "People are plowing through DR with 240, so we're going to nerf it. But it's ok guys, it was really a bug that we just now noticed after all these years." They literally nerfed it in the middle of DR last December.

    There was some talk in Discord earlier this year about that 940 thing Estild teased on the officials during the ELR disaster, the multi hitting bolt spell he posted.

    As expected, nothing ever became of it, because Estild along with most of the rest of the current dev crew is cancer for this game and the only non-nerf dev they're interested in is P2W. Until they have your money, they they nerf that too and say it was a bug that they somehow missed for the past X years.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2019 at 03:59 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Don't forget about a new bolt spell that only monks can cast themselves, except they can't because it's a bolt spell, then justified it by saying if Savants ever come out (which Simu has all but said they never will before this spell was created) they can use it too therefore it makes sense to be in that sphere.

    Then everyone predicted a SK item for this spell would be at the next P2W event, and then it actually happened.



    I liked in discord when estild was like "i designed this spell 10 years ago and i wanted to see it implemented" and people were just like "you reskinned hurl boulder and over a period if 10 years you couldn't figure out any way to make it not a fucking joke? cool story yeah, i'd brag about that too"
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,976
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    I liked in discord when estild was like "i designed this spell 10 years ago and i wanted to see it implemented" and people were just like "you reskinned hurl boulder and over a period if 10 years you couldn't figure out any way to make it not a fucking joke? cool story yeah, i'd brag about that too"
    Any chance that's close to what was actually said?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •