Thread: So it's not an invasion huh?

Default So it's not an invasion huh?

Interesting video, more interesting threat by Turkey's Foreign Minister. Didn't Qaddafi say something along this line before Obama and Hillary decided to wreck Libya so that they can have the first flood of invaders and active slave markets?

Let's see who wants to signal the drums of war this time against Turkey so that the west can collapse.

Of interesting note, the numbers of migrants in these countries at high points is somewhat similar to the number of detentions on our southern border.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

2. Default

I don't know if you know this, but "Dr. Steve Turley" is a conspiracy theorist.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I don't know if you know this, but "Dr. Steve Turley" is a conspiracy theorist.
    I don't know if you know this but the Turkish Foreign Minister actually said what he said.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie