Thread: level 35 sorcerer first time in Duskruin, tactics advice?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default level 35 sorcerer first time in Duskruin, tactics advice?

This will be my first time in Duskruin.

I'm a level 35 DE sorcerer in COL. My CS is 207, mana is 113.

I've read https://gswiki.play.net/Duskruin_primer. Seems like I have a lot of stuff I will need to figure out.

I don't have any special gear. I've yet to boost my adventure guild badge. I have 5x crit padded double leathers and +22 runestaff.
    I have a good amount of small statues, and heavy quartz orbs I plan on using if I attempt the arena. Hopefully, I will be able to ensorcell my runestaff before the event.

Should I just stick to searching in the sewers or do you think I can do better in the arena?

Any advice on how I should fight in the arena? With my lower mana supply seems like my options are pretty much 702 to death.

Considering I don't have any amazing gear are there certain types of gear I should be looking to obtain in during the event?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Lucktar; 08-05-2019 at 10:28 PM.

sacrifice first, pray once, wrack, pray twice... 711 every big guys every fifth round. that's about all i got there holmes

3. Default

Thanks for the advice.

Do i repeat 711 on big guy till dead or jut a few times to reduce healthy and then 702 to death?

Sacrifice I get, wracking I get, what do you mean by praying? I feel like I’m missing something important here.

pray helps spirit and mana /stamina recovery in the arena, and as long as you don't use it to much you can still get max bs.. 711 is a repeat for champions because it takes roughly 1/3rd of their hp... so once wouldn't be enough considering the that they all carry almost 600 hp.... best to keep grinding on 711

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    pray helps spirit and mana /stamina recovery in the arena, and as long as you don't use it to much you can still get max bs.. 711 is a repeat for champions because it takes roughly 1/3rd of their hp... so once wouldn't be enough considering the that they all carry almost 600 hp.... best to keep grinding on 711
    There's no penalty at all for pray now, in terms of payout. It just reduces the amount of time remaining, but if you kill all 25 waves, you get 250 scrip regardless. So you can pray 30 times, if you kill all 25 it's all good.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

6. Default

Thanks for the advice will give it a shot!

Enhancive boost stats if you need CS, enhancive boost recovery for more mana.

418 is helpful as well, but I don’t know if that’s feasible at 35. I was 50 or so when I started using it.

Also, ;arenawatch is your friend.