Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Official : Item Loss Updates!

What a fantastic update.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Hm, wonder if you can use this system as a sort of 'locker stash' of weapons, with intentionally RECOVER "stored" weapons in different hunting ground rooms...
    Sure, as long as you're a massive tard who enjoys doing extremely dumb tedious and pointless shit for no useful reason.

Let us know how it works out for you.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Sure, as long as you're a massive tard who enjoys doing extremely dumb tedious and pointless shit for no useful reason.

Let us know how it works out for you.
    Welp, you've pretty much just described Koars, so, yeah.

Is it though?

Do you know how heavy a backpack full of herbs is? (shit ton heavy) or how about storing a few backpack worth of boxes safe and sound and then having your spirit servant or familiar fetch it for you instantly half way around the world at your table?
    Again, let us know how that works out for you.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Not sure what’s wrong with it. I think you can self cast itchy curses through a wand ? (not sure but they should exist in imbed form).
    You're dumb.

Stop being dumb.

My sorcerer got disarmed yesterday - cheap 0x runestaff he just eblades. I don't care about it. I just pull out the backup and kept on my way.

I logged off for a bit and came back to the game and remember they setup the new disarm mechanics. So I type in RECOVER LIST and I'm given this message: You can't recall any items that you might recover.

Well, good to see it's a flawless system! /s

Like I said, it was just a 0x weapon and of no consequence to me. Should I get disarmed again I'll try to repeat the steps and see if I have anything in my RECOVER LIST or not.
    Last edited by drumpel; 08-01-2019 at 01:14 PM.

It could be that they treat eblades as junkers and don't track them. The system seems to draw a distinction between junker/creature stock items, and actual treasure items. Worth BUGging it or asking in Discord.

To be honest, I kind of hope throw-away ebladed weapons don't count. I'm not going to spend the time and effort to recover them. Rather not have them clogging up my RECOVER list.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    It could be that they treat eblades as junkers and don't track them. The system seems to draw a distinction between junker/creature stock items, and actual treasure items. Worth BUGging it or asking in Discord.
    I worked hard to earn that 300 silver that runestaff cost from the staff shop in Solhaven....I have to kill like 1 or maybe sometimes up to 3 creatures to recoup all that silver! ....my stuff ain't junk!

Blog Entries

The real question is, what if through some BUG or whatever the system sees your 10x Claidhmore as a junker?
    Then you assist. How is that a difficult concept to you?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam