Thread: Retirement Sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Retirement Sale

I ventured back recently thinking I'd have more time to play, but between two children under 4 years old, a new house, a new job, and board exams on the horizon, I just dont see any free time coming any time soon. Rather then letting these things collect dust, I thought I'd see if there was any interest here. Prices listed are guesstimates in some instances, so feel free to shoot offers.

9500 bloodscrip
    $50

A fel-hafted rusty bladed hatchet
    5x, OHE (Handaxe base), T5 ensorcell, 3 lbs (max light), exceptionally weighted
    $260
    Checking out the hatchet, it looks like it is exceptionally weighted to inflict more critical blows than a normal weapon of its type

[A fel-hafted rusty bladed hatchet has a combat effectiveness rating of 13 points of Critical weighting and a 83.3% chance to have a combat effectiveness rating of 14. It has 25 of 30 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]

a smooth steel targe
    8x, small shield, 3 lbs, T2 ensorcell
    $125

a weathered leather bandolier
    $30
    You estimate that a weathered leather bandolier can store a fairly large amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the bandolier over your front. The bandolier appears to serve some purpose.

The leather bandolier is unlocked, but could be unlocked once more. It has 12 verbs.

When altering, keep in mind that the bandolier's messaging references large and small containers, and a row of weapon slots and straps. These can all be altered by a skilled merchant. The containers should remain plural. Currently, they are set to slots (wands and small weapons), straps (belted weapons), a series of straps (back weapons), large sacks (bundled weapons), narrow tubes (paper and scrolls), small pouches (trinkets), and containers (anything else).

You can tell that the bandolier is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

an angular dark golvern greathelm
    $25
    permanent HCP

a dark veniom threaded backpack
    $40
    You carefully examine the veniom threaded backpack and determine that the weight is about 7 pounds

You estimate that a dark veniom threaded backpack can store a huge amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the backpack on your back. The backpack appears to serve some purpose.
    Last edited by Xannorath; 07-29-2019 at 08:28 PM.

well wasn't that all fast...
    Thym, 21 warrior. Coraesine Weapons are my friend.

Slocan, 100 Ranger

Jynai, 100 Empath

-Looking for my old character (Orbstar DE Wizard)

A lot of things sold and delivered. Lowered prices on the rest. Doubt I'll go much lower and if they don't move, I'll hang on to them in the chance of a return in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more price drop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Xannorath View Post
    I ventured back recently thinking I'd have more time to play, but between two children under 4 years old, a new house, a new job, and board exams on the horizon, I just dont see any free time coming any time soon. Rather then letting these things collect dust, I thought I'd see if there was any interest here. Prices listed are guesstimates in some instances, so feel free to shoot offers.
    Just download ;bigshot and afk your way to victory.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible