Thread: Doors in Stronghold

1. Default Doors in Stronghold

anyone help me with the "puzzle" in the illoke stronghold, it seems I am supposed to put some specific gems in a bowl at the altar (#3628) to open the door at #3584

I'm a ranger if that matters so no 407 / bash.

Some gems work, maybe it was sapphires. Place them in the bowl and then perform some action. If the gem is wrong or too inexpensive, it will injured if I remember correctly.

I remember putting a stone heart in the bowl.

I am not sure what I did after that, perhaps kneel and pray? Something about a ring?

"You're well beyond training for a reason."...Gelston

4. Default

Star sapphires work, other gems of similar value should as well. Stone hearts from the mastiffs in area also are easy to use/get if you can skin em.

Put item in bowl, kneel, pray.

Getting back out, other than ring(or through bowels) seems more complicated. Involves pushing the boulder and climbing in some way I think, I've never done it properly.
    Last edited by stickyfingers; 07-27-2019 at 12:28 PM.

No gems associated with the sea should be placed anywhere near that bowl....
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Damnit. Now folks gonna be all curious .... ����

7. Default

Thanks this is 100% correct - you get a pretty cool message if you do not kneel (I found out the hard way).

Pretty sure it just requires a gem worth 1k+, excluding pearls and coral and such. And yeah, they'll break your knees if you don't show some respect!