Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silvers for sale

Default Silvers for sale

$5 per

4.5 if you buy over 50m
    Last edited by Methais; 10-08-2019 at 12:09 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

define a lot? I'd like a 3 acre lot of silver for instance.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

50m+
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Sold.

More for sale

$5 per
    $4.5 if you buy 100m+

A

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    More for sale

$5 per
    $4.5 if you buy 100m+
    Sold.

More for sale $5 per.

a

b