Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ICE age gear enchanting and padding/weighting

Default ICE age gear enchanting and padding/weighting

I have a set of ICE age gear I’d like to improve safely. I have 7x shaalk full plate and a blessable 6 or 7x rularon edged mein broadsword Among other things. What are the ways I can add enchants and weight and padding to them without being roflfucked into vulture and rolaren?

Can the automated system using premium points do it? Who has personally done it so that I know it is factually safe and not an opinion. Preserving these historical items is top priority. It used to be that this system was not safe.

I know anything a GM touches gets hosed so events like ebon gate are out. Ardwen said certificate work but I didn’t understand that. I’ve never done duskruin or reim. I generally only did spitfire ebongate and Ccf

Thank you.
    Thym, 21 warrior. Coraesine Weapons are my friend.

Slocan, 100 Ranger

Jynai, 100 Empath

-Looking for my old character (Orbstar DE Wizard)

Any service you hand it over is a risk. Wizard enchanting, sorcerer ensorcelling, and using the smithy for automatic weighting, padding, or sighting keeps your gear out of harm's way. There are some certs you can redeem for light/deep that are safe too.

Do not use premium points on ICE gear.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Do not use premium points on ICE gear.
    I have an ICE weapon I have been saving up premium points for awhile to improve. What is going to happen if I use them for this purpose? Is a GM going to change the metal on the weapon?

I guess I should have realized there was going to be a problem here...sigh...
    Last edited by Candor; 07-21-2019 at 11:40 PM.

Using the smithy? What is that? Is that premium points because Ardwen says the opposite. Ugh. Stresssfullll!

Slocan, 100 Ranger

Jynai, 100 Empath

Smithy is inside Duskruin and some other events, automated system for weighting, padding and sighting. works fine with ICE items.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

In theory when you use a premium scroll a GM is involved and takes the items, so yes avoid using them with ICE toys.

So I should buy or earn bloodscipt it seems. I will try to find a post with the prices for various services in duskruin so I know how much I need Thank you.

Slocan, 100 Ranger

Jynai, 100 Empath

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Orbstar View Post
    So I should buy or earn bloodscipt it seems. I will try to find a post with the prices for various services in duskruin so I know how much I need Thank you.
    you can go to the smitty and ask the assistant how much it will cost for the next amount of services and the NPC will give you a quote
    standing between the living and the dead

10. Default

the first 20 services are pretty cheapish, after that it's a lot