Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9.27m male Dark Elf Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DivePirate View Post
    I second this comment! Self preservation and symbol of recall is also fantastic for those unfortunate moments
    Ohh and Symbol of sleep with unlimited favor from HOTA reim runs is one of the best openers ever! It will even pull hiding Bandits from the shadows and put them to bed! It also counts as an attack so youll also get kill credit even if you dont do any damage as long as they sleep.
    Last edited by DivePirate; 07-22-2019 at 09:00 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Razadine View Post
    Voln is easy at post cap. Just go to Reim HOTA farm nights. I went from 0 to 650 revolutions in 2 hours with it. The bitch part of Voln for wizards is getting to master. Once your at master and CAPPED its a breeze to farm favor.

It's easy to master too. I do it on all my mages. Just do landing voln through step 23 and finish in vaalor for max ease. They almost exclusively hunt undead from 0-cap too. I can't see why anyone would ever think anything is better at cap. THIS mage might need some mana for the arena, but a fixskills would alleviate that fast. 2x hp and 2x emc and you won't have mana problems. A mage doesn't really need GoS padding, but you can get what you need from mage armor earth and real padding if you think you need it. Symbol of disruption for damage, symbol of return, symbol of supremacy for 13 more AS/CS vs undead, self-preservation...let alone seeking or transcendence. It seems like a no-brainer to me, but I also like loot, and undead tend to have more.

COL is better for the arena though. Unless you have copious amounts of favor saved up.

4. Default

With Reim - you will have oodles of favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    If you do REIM everyday, symbols become basically 0 mana spells and can be spammed like crazy (you’ll still go up in favor). Then again REIM costs extra money so there’s that.
    That's why you put your self sustaining wizards on your Premium account.

Quote Originally Posted by Arshwikk View Post
    It's easy to master too. I do it on all my mages. Just do landing voln through step 23 and finish in vaalor for max ease. They almost exclusively hunt undead from 0-cap too. I can't see why anyone would ever think anything is better at cap. THIS mage might need some mana for the arena, but a fixskills would alleviate that fast. 2x hp and 2x emc and you won't have mana problems. A mage doesn't really need GoS padding, but you can get what you need from mage armor earth and real padding if you think you need it. Symbol of disruption for damage, symbol of return, symbol of supremacy for 13 more AS/CS vs undead, self-preservation...let alone seeking or transcendence. It seems like a no-brainer to me, but I also like loot, and undead tend to have more.
    Hmm I never tried that sleep thing with bandits. I usually just 410 the room and 518 the place call it a day. Both have the same crappy risk though. you do an open symbol like E-wave and some unsuspecting person walks in BAN! Someone still complains. downside to both. But will try the sleep trick. Like they are working to change the disarm bit for OTF and nelamar. they should look at AE spells changing them to be player friendly. (and yes i'm sure i'll draw some comments for this ) How ironic good discussion going on a sales post LOL

Updated and now level 115.

Still banking experience, getting close to level 116. There is still plenty of time to buy before DR starts.
    Last edited by wetsand; 07-31-2019 at 04:13 PM.

hi

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    Are our lives now so fragmented and depersonalized that things we should already be doing, like saving those in danger and feeding the homeless, have suddenly become the actions of heroes?

-TheE-

My fault about all the 91 dex dark elf voln master wizards, I hyped this up a lot before all the wizard changes. It does get you optimal TP's and you lose a bit of AS, but AS is just gravy, warding is where all the hard caps happens, you want more CS/TD & TP's for spells shit. And as mentioned Voln has a great array of tools that compliment the wizards skill set nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    Are our lives now so fragmented and depersonalized that things we should already be doing, like saving those in danger and feeding the homeless, have suddenly become the actions of heroes?

-TheE-