Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Bunch of Bullshit For Sale 2.0

Default A Bunch of Bullshit For Sale 2.0

- MB 100k on everything

UPDATE - Pulling buyout offers for now, will be accepting buyout offers again on Sunday. Unless you're offering some outrageous amount that would totally be ripping yourself off or something. Make it a worthy offer, or at least don't be butthurt if I decline it.

- Items go once, twice, last call, sold

- Cash accepted at $4.5 per, but please keep actual bids in silvers to keep bidding simple

- Under 500k = 100k minimum bid increases

- 500k-1m = 250k minimum bid increases

- 1m-10m = 500k minimum bid increases

- 10m+ = 1m minimum bid increases

- If you're going to take forever to pick up your item(s), don't bid.

- Pickups in Landing/Icemule/Solhaven

Will update at least once a day, barring potential hurricane bullshit this weekend.

Let me know if you spot any errors.

3) a pear-cut star sapphire necklace.

You sense that the necklace is a magic item that holds the spell "Arcane Decoy" with 5 charges.
    It is a mage empowerable item.
    You determine the star sapphire necklace can hold an additional 910 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 139 charges.

4) a beryl-inset gold necklace

You sense that the necklace is a magic item that holds the spell "Call Wind" with 9 charges.
    You determine the gold necklace can hold an additional 154 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 70 charges.

7) a dreamstone studded gold tiara.

You sense that the tiara is a magic item that holds the spell "Strength"with 18 charges.
    You determine the studded gold tiara can hold an additional 161 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 89 charges.

8) a topaz-inset mithril pendant.

You sense that the pendant is a magic item that holds the spell "Mantle of Faith" with 13 charges.
    You determine the mithril pendant can hold an additional 1155 charges.

9) a sparkling chrysoberyl talisman.

You sense that the talisman is a magic item that holds the spell "Warding Sphere" with 20 charges.
    You determine the chrysoberyl talisman can hold an additional 206 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 34 charges.

18) a plain alexandrite necklace

You sense that the necklace is a magic item that holds the spell "Minor Elemental Edge" with 4 charges.
    You determine the alexandrite necklace can hold an additional 1016 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 246 charges.

20) a gold-framed clear crystal lens
    Fasn'no'lae's Gift - 4 charges

24) a fine platinum crown
    Blank MR

It provides a boost of 7 to Mental Lore - Telepathy Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 47 times.
    It provides a boost of 4 to First Aid Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 7 times.
    It provides a boost of 5 to Trading Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 10 times.
    The crown looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the platinum crown will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the platinum crown will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

26) an emerald-set Voln figurine

You sense that the figurine is a magic item that holds the spell "Spirit Warding II" with 18 charges.
    You determine the Voln figurine can hold an additional 296 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 46 charges.

27) a bone-inlaid red dreamstone clasp

You sense that the clasp is a magic item that holds the spell "Mass Elemental Defense" with 4 charges.
    You determine the red dreamstone clasp can hold an additional 94 charges.

29) a bone-inlaid white starstone band

You sense that the band is a magic item that holds the spell "Elemental Bias" with 11 charges.
    You determine the white starstone band can hold an additional 217 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 98 charges.

30) an opal and star sapphire earcuff
    Blank MR

It provides a boost of 2 to Shield Use Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 3 times.
    The earcuff looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the star sapphire earcuff will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the star sapphire earcuff will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

32) a carved star emerald earcuff

You sense that the earcuff is a magic item that holds the spell "Resist Elements" with 16 charges.
    You determine the star emerald earcuff can hold an additional 525 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 104 charges.

33) an amber scrying wizard miniature

You sense that the miniature is a magic item that holds the spell "Mantle of Faith" with 10 charges.
    You determine the scrying wizard miniature can hold an additional 910 charges.

34) a star emerald inset pewter orb

You sense that the orb is a magic item that holds the spell "Mass Blur" with 5 charges.
    You determine the inset pewter orb can hold an additional 237 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 75 charges.

35) a rune-etched mithril armband CB: 200k Shrink2000 sold pending pickup

You sense that the armband is a magic item that holds the spell "Consecrate" with 15 charges.
    You determine the mithril armband can hold an additional 461 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 69 charges.

36) a deathstone studded gold ring CB: 200k Shrink2000 sold pending pickup

It provides a boost of 7 to First Aid Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 19 times.
    It provides a boost of 3 to Mental Lore - Telepathy Bonus.
    It provides a boost of 2 to Dexterity Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 11 times.
    The ring looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the studded gold ring will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the studded gold ring will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

38) an elegant gold alloy ring
    Blank MR

It provides a boost of 2 to Health Recovery.
    The ring looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the gold alloy ring will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the gold alloy ring will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

43) an engraved bloodjewel pin CB: 200k coldd sold pending pickup
    Blank MR

It provides a boost of 9 to Swimming Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 15 times.
    It provides a boost of 6 to Dodging Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 21 times.
    The pin looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the bloodjewel pin will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the bloodjewel pin will disintegrate after its last magical charge has been expended.

53) a razern dart
    +10
    Light crit weighting (or whatever razern is)

It provides a boost of 10 to Thrown Weapons Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 33 times.
    It provides a boost of 5 to Perception Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
    The dart looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the razern dart will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

NEW ITEMS ADDED

57) a filigreed silver hair pin.

You sense that the pin is a magic item that holds the spell "Spirit Warding II" with 15 charges.
    You determine the silver hair pin can hold an additional 271 charges.

60) an engraved gold talisman.

You sense that the talisman is a magic item that holds the spell "Blink" with 8 charges.
    You determine the gold talisman can hold an additional 152 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 24 charges.

61) some scratched mithril half plate
    +5
    47 lbs.

It provides a boost of 8 to Blunt Weapons Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 22 times.
    It provides a boost of 14 to Stalking and Hiding Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 42 times.
    It provides a boost of 7 to Shield Use Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 17 times.
    It provides a boost of 3 to Two Weapon Combat Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
    The plate looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the mithril half plate will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

62) an essence of greater earth (8), an essence of greater water (12), an essence of greater air (12)

32 greater essences altogether. Selling as a set because I'm too lazy to keep up with individual bids. Will also throw in any others I might find during bidding because I'm also lazy with dealing with inventory.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-29-2019 at 09:44 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

300k on 42,48,50 and 55

MB on 2

4. Default

MBs:

12)an enruned mithril pin
    45) an elegant gold pin
    49) a turquoise-set platinum earcuff

Just casually dropping a level 70+ req strength enhancive, and a +15 combined ranged AS enhancive in the middle of a some other borderline pawn fodder and taking buyouts in 20 minutes.

AS ONE DOES.

....fuck i should have looked here earlier.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

6. Default

12)an enruned mithril pin 200k
    52) a scratched glaes helm 100k
    2) a mithril and blue dreamstone pendant 200k

MB 37

8. Default

Mb #47

Mb on 10 39 40 41 please

10. Default

MB on 44