Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Confess your secrets

1. Default

OMG I needed to necro this thread.

So when I got sick with diverticulitis a month or so ago, I basically stopped drinking. Upon reflection, I realized I was in this very manic cycle of drinking every night, and then to assuage my guilt from drinking like I was basically an alcoholic (thanks pandemic) I would workout every morning. When I was hospitalized, and couldn't drink (not even water for nearly two days), it was like I was in detox/rehab and it gave me a new perspective on life.

Long story short, I still enjoy drinking, and exercise, I just don't do it every day anymore. I've also realized I have a very obsessive compulsive personality.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    OMG I needed to necro this thread.

So when I got sick with diverticulitis a month or so ago, I basically stopped drinking. Upon reflection, I realized I was in this very manic cycle of drinking every night, and then to assuage my guilt from drinking like I was basically an alcoholic (thanks pandemic) I would workout every morning. When I was hospitalized, and couldn't drink (not even water for nearly two days), it was like I was in detox/rehab and it gave me a new perspective on life.

Long story short, I still enjoy drinking, and exercise, I just don't do it every day anymore. I've also realized I have a very obsessive compulsive personality.
    Grats dude! Moderation is a good thing when it comes to substances... as I smoke daily... bleh. Going to need to change that soon myself, been trying to work up the motivation. Stories like this help!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    Grats dude! Moderation is a good thing when it comes to substances... as I smoke daily... bleh. Going to need to change that soon myself, been trying to work up the motivation. Stories like this help!
    I used Chantix to help me stop smoking like 10 years ago... within a few weeks I was done. Highly recommend it. I was never a heavy smoker, maybe a pack a week, but it worked for me.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I used Chantix to help me stop smoking like 10 years ago... within a few weeks I was done. Highly recommend it. I was never a heavy smoker, maybe a pack a week, but it worked for me.
    Heh, yeah I actually quit cigs a few months ago in February. I'm talking about the other smokeage.

Ohhhh boy. Took a bunch of loperamide yesterday due to ridiculous pooping. Very clogged up today:

Have to get the car from the mechanic + head over to BJ's and/or Stop & Shop. Feel like I need to do my serious Constanza poop ritual. Not sure I can get the proper juices flowing. :-\

Concentrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

6. Default

I'm doing sober October.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Send me your booze, whisky especially, thanks!
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Blog Entries

I don't mind/notice the smell of bucks in rut and continue to pet and kiss my bucks forehead.

I like the smell of a dirty goat bed when the smell gets trapped on my clothes and skin.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I don't mind/notice the smell of bucks in rut and continue to pet and kiss my bucks forehead.

I like the smell of a dirty goat bed when the smell gets trapped on my clothes and skin.
    So funny. I totally get it. You love animals and so do I!

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    When I hear preppers talk about storing coffee for bartering, it always reminds me of the movie "Cold Mountain".

Renee Zellweger "That there's real coffee, not none of that chicory and dirt." What an amazing performance.
    That was a great movie even though I can't stand that smug bastard, Jude whats his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow