Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Confess your secrets

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Only 15% of trash bags are black but they still pick up 65% of the world's garbage.
    Thats because they are usually yard bags and a lot larger than white kitchen bags.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Thats because they are usually yard bags and a lot larger than white kitchen bags.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Orbstar View Post
    1. No. The exact opposite. Scat is disgusting. Douche your ass WB before daddy slides home. If youíre into piss play, I will force you to your knees and give you want like a good submissive, But never scat. 2. Depending on the setting and noisie volume I either laugh or think they are classless pigs or both. 3. Yes. Thatís why you must have a clean ass WB before I put my babies inside you. Afterwards I shower and will piss too. Otherwise you can get gonorrhea. My husband was 23 when we met. He is 27 now.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Wait...so you are cheating on your husband with an 18 year old?
    WE STILL NEED ANSWERS!

I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

haha, no. He let's me, I do it with permission, I take pics and video, and he sometimes joins in. it is an uncommon occurrence, but fun. I am a sexual tyrannosaurus. That is Not really a secret though. lol. Twinks are my natural prey. I will privately share pics if you so desire. lol. You are welcome for TMI.
    Thym, 19 warrior. Coraesine Weapons are my friend.

Uthenegal, 100 magical rogue.

Jynai, 100 Empath

-Looking for my old character (Orbstar DE Wizard)

haha, no. He let's me, I do it with permission, I take pics and video, and he sometimes joins in. it is an uncommon occurrence, but fun. I am a sexual tyrannosaurus. That is Not really a secret though. lol. Twinks are my natural prey. I will privately share pics if you so desire. lol. You are welcome for TMI.
    So when gay dudes go to the beach or something do they typically wanna bang almost every dude they see, like how most straight dudes are with chicks? Asking for Gay Backlash.

RETARD HALL OF FAME

There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.