Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Confess your secrets

What kind of secrets are we looking for here?
    Thym, 21 warrior. Coraesine Weapons are my friend.

Slocan, 100 Ranger

Jynai, 100 Empath

-Looking for my old character (Orbstar DE Wizard)

I was fucking around with a nail gun and I shot a nail through my neighbors tire. He thinks he ran it over.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I was fucking around with a nail gun and I shot a nail through my neighbors tire. He thinks he ran it over.
    Reported to Bridgestone/Firestone Enforcement Committee.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I take my shirt off while pooping whenever I can.
    I will do just about anything to avoid pooping in a public restroom.

I usually keep my clothes on though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I will do just about anything to avoid pooping in a public restroom.

I usually keep my clothes on though.
    YOU POOP WITH YOUR PANTS ON IN PUBLIC????

I shit in Harrison Ford's house one time.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

7. Default

I saw Jeff Goldblum, Laura Dern and Chris Farley at the 4 seasons in LA. My secret is that I got giddy as shit about Chris Farley and kept trying to stand up when he was nearby/walking around.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I saw Jeff Goldblum, Laura Dern and Chris Farley at the 4 seasons in LA. My secret is that I got giddy as shit about Chris Farley and kept trying to stand up when he was nearby/walking around.
    We call it "fan-girling". I've always been decent about it then it struck me HARD with a musician from a key point of my younger years. My inner monoluge was something like- Fuck. fuck. Don't tell him you love him, people don't appreciate that...but maybe he loves me back? What? No! That's crazy talk. Pull it together. Fuck, how long have I been standing here? But what if he DID love me and I never said anything? Just tell him he doesn't know you, but you are soul mates and should totally be best friends, yeah thats not murdery at all! Oh wait, SHIT! Did he ask a question? Oh yeah! FUCK! Answer before he thinks you want to wear his skin! "Uh, oh yeah. Fuck yeah I smoke weed"
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Reported to Bridgestone/Firestone Enforcement Committee.
    Apparently he works in a warehouse and lots of shit falls off the trucks where employees park. His work has a monthly tire replacement deal. So I don't feel quite as awful as I did initially.
    Last edited by Astray; 07-11-2019 at 11:24 AM.

10. Default

I drive a full sized pickup. When I'm driving I frequently have very specific fantasies of just ramming cars that piss me off, off the road or into oncoming traffic. Like... how easy it would be.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal