Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Confess your secrets

I have a child aged somewhere 6-16, I split up with the mom 5-10 years ago because she is... very difficult. She is borderline personality disorder and when she gets angry it's off the rails. Minor example, when a verbal fight would start if I said anything like "Can we go somewhere NOT in front of the kid?" she would turn to them and start gently saying HORRRRRRRIBLE shit about me TO my kid. Suffice it to say even after breaking up I moved to a different state because while I have NEVER hit a women out of anger, I was worried one of the hundreds of times she honestly deserved to get punched in the face, I was gonna be having an off day and just lay her teeth to the side. Shes a fucking monster.

Thats not the secret, thats just shitty backstory.
    My secret is that over the last 3 months I have moved back and fabricated a romantic interest with the mom, fully planned and manipulated situations designed to win her over. In all fairness, she has gotten somewhat more grounded over time and I have been trying to actively work on some issues that we had with communication and some baggage that is still carried and there has been minor progress so...yay I guess. It's still rough as fuck, but even small progress leaves the door open for more in the future. Priority 1 is thread the needle of psychotic and marry this bitch (probably about 6 more months of minefield) Priority 2 is polish this turd as best I can and hope she gets into the range of functioning human being before she caps out her range of growth. Priority A1++superstar is be able to see my kid every fucking day. Thats what this bullshit is all about. 3-4 days a week doesn't cut it anymore. The mother is dropping the ball on a lot of aspects that I can't catch up in 3 days, and I DGAF what I have to do to make this shit work, I will make it work. I will be the best husband she could hope for as I BS my way around her brain. She will love it, I will hate it, but my kid will keep me in the net positive. And hell, maybe someday the Mom will get her shit together (she won't) and we could be good for each other (we won't. Well, SHE won't cause she is terrible) But until those planets align, I will be doing probably the most intentionally manipulative thing I have ever done, disregarding her feelings and overall wellbeing, saying "I love you" to someone I really hate, playing the part to get what I want only. It's less damning that the thing I want is to be able to see my kid more but I fully realize this is hellfire shit. Fine, fuck it. Fair trade
    Last edited by Tosk; 07-14-2019 at 11:56 AM.

Blog Entries

Forcing a relationship with a trainwreck mom will just fuck the kid up. They'll start thinking whatever the mom starts doing is normal in a relationship. Just focus on being a stable influence whenever you see your kid.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

1. No. The exact opposite. Scat is disgusting. Douche your ass WB before daddy slides home. If you’re into piss play, I will force you to your knees and give you want like a good submissive, But never scat. 2. Depending on the setting and noisie volume I either laugh or think they are classless pigs or both. 3. Yes. That’s why you must have a clean ass WB before I put my babies inside you. Afterwards I shower and will piss too. Otherwise you can get gonorrhea. My husband was 23 when we met. He is 27 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Speaking of fags... I thought you got married to a 16 year old boy? Or did that already fall through for you (surprise surprise)?

A few serious questions, though, if you have time:

When you smell shit, do you become aroused because it reminds you of dirty man ass?

What about when someone farts?

Do you ever worry about getting poop in your peehole?

Thanks, I appreciate your time.
    Thym, 21 warrior. Coraesine Weapons are my friend.

Slocan, 100 Ranger

Jynai, 100 Empath

-Looking for my old character (Orbstar DE Wizard)

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Forcing a relationship with a trainwreck mom will just fuck the kid up. They'll start thinking whatever the mom starts doing is normal in a relationship. Just focus on being a stable influence whenever you see your kid.
    . He is totally right. Do not do that. The child will come to resent you and see you as batshit crazy for putting up with that too. If anything, use your newly won good graces to find and DOCUMENT her crazy so you can win full custody of your child and take him. My dads second wife was a crazy drug using bitch and our childhoods were fucked up. If your child is a girl, you do not want her to be raised in crazy and have daddy issues. Daddy issues will lead her to be sucking dick under the high school Bleachers as a freshmen and pregnant to some dude on probation by 17. The younger your child is, the worse it will be for them mentally. Also, your life will be hell and your health will suffer.
    Thym, 21 warrior. Coraesine Weapons are my friend.

Slocan, 100 Ranger

Jynai, 100 Empath

-Looking for my old character (Orbstar DE Wizard)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Orbstar View Post
    . He is totally right. Do not do that. The child will come to resent you and see you as batshit crazy for putting up with that too. If anything, use your newly won good graces to find and DOCUMENT her crazy so you can win full custody of your child and take him. My dads second wife was a crazy drug using bitch and our childhoods were fucked up. If your child is a girl, you do not want her to be raised in crazy and have daddy issues. Daddy issues will lead her to be sucking dick under the high school Bleachers as a freshmen and pregnant to some dude on probation by 17. The younger your child is, the worse it will be for them mentally. Also, your life will be hell and your health will suffer.
    As disturbing as Orbstar is, this is good, blunt, advice. You are not doing anyone any favors by entering into a shitstorm relationship. All you will accomplish is teaching your kid that shitstorm relationships are the kind they should have. And that will be a subconscious attraction, which they will have a really hard time getting past.
    Last edited by Archigeek; 07-14-2019 at 01:28 PM.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

6. Default

I took some dudes ass virginity in my car last week. He was 18. Now you all know that secret.
    Seriously, no homo. I can't believe people still fuck in cars. So uncomfortable.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Wait...so you are cheating on your husband with an 18 year old?

8. Default

Oh I just remembered a good secret. I pulled a gun on a very aggressive door to door salesman who wouldn't "get off my lawn".

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Oh I just remembered a good secret. I pulled a gun on a very aggressive door to door salesman who wouldn't "get off my lawn".
    Did he get off your lawn? I've never had to pull a weapon on anyone in the US. Times I felt it might escalate to that, but never did.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Did he get off your lawn? I've never had to pull a weapon on anyone in the US. Times I felt it might escalate to that, but never did.
    Yes, he left in a hurry.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal