Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Confess your secrets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Confess your secrets

I have a few dirty secrets I feel like sharing.

I collect comic books. I have every comic I ever bought since the 1970's, and I spend probably 1-200 a month on series that I literally just buy, bag and board and file away. I have probably 70 long boxes of comics.

I am a prepper. I have ammunition, water, water filters, freeze dried food, go bags, all kinds of paranoid shit. My wife puts up with it. I have a full walk in safe room in my basement.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

2. Default

In my safe room, I have coffee and cigarettes for the end of times barter. I seriously have a problem.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Not everyone drinks coffee or smokes, canned foods are better imo. Get precious metals, like gold or silver coins, for big purchases, “need your generator, I’ll give yah 5 1 ounce silvers for it. etc.”
    I have a generator, food for two with a 25 year shelf life for 6 months. I don't have gold or silver though.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    In my safe room, I have coffee and cigarettes for the end of times barter. I seriously have a problem.
    When I hear preppers talk about storing coffee for bartering, it always reminds me of the movie "Cold Mountain".

Renee Zellweger "That there's real coffee, not none of that chicory and dirt." What an amazing performance.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    When I hear preppers talk about storing coffee for bartering, it always reminds me of the movie "Cold Mountain".

Renee Zellweger "That there's real coffee, not none of that chicory and dirt." What an amazing performance.
    That was a great movie even though I can't stand that smug bastard, Jude whats his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Do cigarettes ever go stale?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    Do cigarettes ever go stale?
    In the zombie apocalypse, no.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

I have a sister that was put up for adoption after my mom was raped in high school. She recently has been communicating with my mom.

My sister has 2 daughters, happily married and has lead a very good life.

Why I fight.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Don't forget pint bottles of cheap whiskey for barter. If you plan to grow and can your own food, make sure you have plenty of extra canning lids.

Under the house I have a box of hollow points I bought in Mexico and a pistol without a serial.