Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 273

Thread: Confess your secrets

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    My dog takes these:

    We give our dog the same, and a prescription (Deramaxx) for a hip issue he's got. He takes a half a Deramaxx every third day. Any less and he limps. That dose keeps him feeling good. He gets blood work done to make sure his kidneys are OK because Deramaxx can cause some problems there in certain dogs.

  2. #242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I've always thought Tisket is hot, and I've never ever seen a picture of her.
    Can confirm. Her boobs are posted somewhere in the boob thread too, assuming the links still work.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Ohai, NZ
    Posts
    7,285
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Can confirm. Her boobs are posted somewhere in the boob thread too, assuming the links still work.

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,001
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    This thread is like 20 pages of suppa hobbit mage.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    This thread is like 20 pages of suppa hobbit mage.
    True. I have many secrets.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  6. #246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    True. I have many secrets.
    Not at this rate.

  7. Default

    Maybe not so much secrets as confessions. Random things I think about.

    Like how come I've never seen a baby squirrel?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    My dog takes these:

    She gets that also, and now I giving her the CBD oil as well.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  9. #249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Maybe not so much secrets as confessions. Random things I think about.

    Like how come I've never seen a baby squirrel?
    Because squirrels mature quickly and don't let their young roam free.

  10. #250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Like how come I've never seen a baby squirrel?


    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •