Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Confess your secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I drive a full sized pickup. When I'm driving I frequently have very specific fantasies of just ramming cars that piss me off, off the road or into oncoming traffic. Like... how easy it would be.
    Same

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    YOU POOP WITH YOUR PANTS ON IN PUBLIC????
    Yeah, I realized how that sounded after I posted, but didn't seem worth editing.

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Yeah, I realized how that sounded after I posted, but didn't seem worth editing.

lol

Official Butt Flap Scripts: as confirmed by Gm Consort Tisket. Plate armor will have an additional 5RT but fastshart passes will be available for simucoins. EG will be featuring a new currency, PeeShells, which can purchase fluffer tier unlocks for pisspant flares. BE AWARE, these are different from the HorseyShells that unlock your mounts to allow ambient shit messaging, and piss attacks! Thats right, you can unlock a 1x/day ability to have your steed pee AT someone! Similar to the water cannon script, this attack has a high rate of stun for the target and a lesser chance to stun all non-grouped party members due to startled revulsion. This IS considered an attack, so justice applies. While unlikely, there is a chance the torrent of horse glory will completely overpower the target causing drowning death.
    Last edited by Ososis; 07-12-2019 at 05:51 AM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Got some George Costanza poopers in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Embrace your true potential.
    I am not at all convinced that this it, on these forums, for George Constanza poopers by a longshot. …Go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

100% true

When I was 5 years old I was riding the bus to Kindergarten and shit my sweatpants. It wasn't wet or anything, very dry and I just kinda sat in it til we got to school, I don't think anyone noticed. When we got to class I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom. When I got there, I took off my whitey tighties which were fucking DEVASTATED and tossed em in the bottom of the trash.

I never got caught and somehow escaped being made fun of for the one time I shit myself in public. I don't know how nobody smelled it but I specifically remember thinking wow, never had any consequences to THAT one. 5 year old shitty bawse moves wut wut
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Official Butt Flap Scripts: as confirmed by Gm Consort Tisket. Plate armor will have an additional 5RT but fastshart passes will be available for simucoins. EG will be featuring a new currency, PeeShells, which can purchase fluffer tier unlocks for pisspant flares. BE AWARE, these are different from the HorseyShells that unlock your mounts to allow ambient shit messaging, and piss attacks! Thats right, you can unlock a 1x/day ability to have your steed pee AT someone! Similar to the water cannon script, this attack has a high rate of stun for the target and a lesser chance to stun all non-grouped party members due to startled revulsion. This IS considered an attack, so justice applies. While unlikely, there is a chance the torrent of horse glory will completely overpower the target causing drowning death.
    You amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

7. Default

My wife laughs at me when I "floss" in my underwear. It's my version of foreplay.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

One time I farted in the tub. And then I realized that there were no bubbles...
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    One time I farted in the tub. And then I realized that there were no bubbles...
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I was flirting with my neighbor at one point and she goes to sit on my motorcycle. Not even 20 seconds later and she gets up to leave in a hurry. Look down and see this red patch on my seat.

Yeah man.

Edit- Back when I lived in Texas. Sold it shortly after. Just lost all interest.
    Last edited by Astray; 07-13-2019 at 04:04 PM.