Thread: Gemstone Color Maps

Default Gemstone Color Maps

Anyone know where I could get some? I've got a few, one a picture of Whenimer's, another one of Solhaven and the area around it, the Elven Nations, and one of the entire continent, but I've been searching and haven't found anything other than those.

EastElanith.jpg

This is the type of map I am looking for, not like Tsoran's map sheets, but actual color maps of Elanthia. Would love to see one of like, the area east of the Landing, or the Elven cities like the one I have of Solhaven. Any help would be appreciated.
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung

"Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back, that is an outrage." -- Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Slider View Post
    Anyone know where I could get some? I've got a few, one a picture of Whenimer's, another one of Solhaven and the area around it, the Elven Nations, and one of the entire continent, but I've been searching and haven't found anything other than those.

EastElanith.jpg

This is the type of map I am looking for, not like Tsoran's map sheets, but actual color maps of Elanthia. Would love to see one of like, the area east of the Landing, or the Elven cities like the one I have of Solhaven. Any help would be appreciated.
    https://www.play.net/gs4/info/geography/color_maps.asp
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible