Thread: a cord-wrapped ebon suede back sheath

Default a cord-wrapped ebon suede back sheath

a cord-wrapped ebon suede back sheath

J>analyze my sheath
    You analyze your ebon suede back sheath and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    You can WEAR, REMOVE, PUSH, and PULL the sheath and will notice special messaging for using GET and PUT to retrieve or store weapons within the hidden sheath.

You can hide the sheath in the following items by PUSHing the sheath: pants, skirt, trousers, breeches, britches, leggings, galligaskins, kilt, greatkilt, moggans, chausses, pantaloons, slacks, wrap skirt, overalls, knee-breeches, skirts, nanjir, and kanjir.

It can be altered freely, but keep in mind the messaging. It must be something with straps that could logically be hidden at the small of your back.

You can tell that the sheath is as light as it can get, but you might be able to have a talented merchant deepen its pockets for you.

J>inspect my sheath
    You carefully inspect your ebon suede back sheath.

You estimate that a cord-wrapped ebon suede back sheath can store a very small amount with enough space for one item of very small size.

You determine that you could wear the sheath, attaching it to your belt. The sheath appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.

J>wear sheath
    You reach around behind you and tuck your ebon suede back sheath securely into your pantaloons at the small of your back.

J>remove sheath
    You reach behind you and feel around for the ebon suede back sheath at the small of your back. Finding it, you unfasten it and slip it from the back of your pantaloons.

J>pull sheath
    You reach behind you and tug briefly on your ebon suede back sheath, causing it to stick out a little above the waistband of your pantaloons.

J>push sheath
    You reach behind you and push your ebon suede back sheath a bit deeper into your pantaloons to conceal it from view at the small of your back.

J>get knife
    You slip a hand to the hidden ebon suede back sheath at the small of your back, deftly retrieving your skinning knife.

J>put knife in my sheath
    You slip your hand to the hidden ebon suede back sheath at the small of your back and stow your skinning knife out of sight.

J>stow knife
    You slip your hand to the hidden ebon suede back sheath at the small of your back and stow your skinning knife out of sight.

>close my sheath
    You close a cord-wrapped ebon suede back sheath.

>open my sheath
    You open a cord-wrapped ebon suede back sheath.

J>weigh sheath
    You carefully examine the ebon suede back sheath and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.

MB: 500k
    BO:
    PM or Discord
    Last edited by leifastagsweed; 07-07-2019 at 07:45 PM. Reason: added open/close

Neat!

Nice! I'm interested in this, but can you try CLOSEing it for me?
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    Nice! I'm interested in this, but can you try CLOSEing it for me?
    Edited original post to add those actions.

Pulling this to go into my shop - Buy it there!

Wehnimer's Landing - [East Row, Monir Road]
    a charming white granite shop with an etched copper roof
    Lich ID: 362