Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Few Interesting Items for Sale

1. Default A Few Interesting Items for Sale

The following items are currently up for Auction. I will post min bids and bo pricing. I try to check the forum regularly. Please include your in game name on any notes, so I can contact you faster. Thank you for bidding.

Tayler. Would be a transfer. Currently lvl 20 warrior, would need a reroll...read the following, to know why this is worth listing. Epic, but attuned, pure coraesine weapon.
    https://gswiki.play.net/Massive_cora...rnadine_sigils

Items Sold: T3 STAM Orb, Vambrace Ghule fangs, Ghule Ring
    Items traded. Pie Machine and fillings/dough

Blood red Ghule fang Fully unlocked, Ghule cloak OTS quality. 2.5m flat

I have an unused set that I bought recently. Takes a ton of demonology to use. I am ok with it not moving, but if someone can use it sooner, the price is fair I think.
    mb 2m
    https://gswiki.play.net/Igaeshian_Reader_Divining_Vial

scarlet garnet anthame. mb 1.5m

The creator has also provided the following information:
    This Religious Farrago athame may be altered, provided the noun does not change and the intent of the item remains religious.
    It is currently fully unlocked, using OPEN, CLOSE, TURN, HUG, PUSH, RAISE, and KISS.

The default PUSH messaging is "You hold your athame away from your body, as if warding off some unwanted spirit." -- however, it can be customized so that it continues as "... body, and chant an incantation denouncing < >", where you denounce the Lornon pantheon, the Liabo pantheon, or a custom setting. The custom setting must be 15 characters or less, and it cannot include another player character's name (some NPCs are okay.) Currently, PUSH will show: "You hold your athame away from your body, as if warding off some unwanted spirit, and chant an incantation denouncing the Liabo pantheon."

dark-sheened Faendryl-cut longcoat armor concealer that works on soft leather to plate. Covers torso arms legs only. mb 5m

Items that I have no idea what to ask considering they are old, unique alters. Some may appeal, some may appall. Make a strong offer, and I will try to work with you.

Elven Tracking boots, to help you track elves better.

Tattered and Torn warriors cloak. O/C, believe it is an old sweatshop alter. I didn't check weigh and capacity, figure whoever wants it will use notes. More about the rarity

knee high oxblood leather boots with front laced rawhide leather laces....going from memory, but that is the basic concept.

I have a long/gaudy show on a High Priest of Vtull symbol. Very old and once highly frowned on alter. Very old fluff, would take a serious collector to buy this.

Vtull devotional card, if sold, would probably want it to go with with above symbol. Again, old and not many floating around.

White ora morningstar from Iasha. t1, but still a strong flaring ohb. 2-75 flares I believe are what the wiki lists. Also have the bastard sword. They are 4x, with enchanters mark. Old items, again would take an impress me offer to move them.
    Last edited by Sterling2; 07-05-2019 at 12:58 AM.

2. Default

not lowering prices, but will listen to reasonable counters

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling2 View Post
    will listen to reasonable counters
    This sounds pretty reasonable.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

since when did +stamina turn into a 1m per point? that's...not quite reasonable

5. Default

Considering you cann't make them, it fell in line with what was listed in playershops. I also mentioned that I would listen to offers. Most people don't list prices, and want the buyer to hang themselves with pricing.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zephyrii View Post
    since when did +stamina turn into a 1m per point? that's...not quite reasonable
    Starting a negotiation with whining. It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off.

7. Default

I consider the question fair and valid. Knowing that someone has looked in shops, and the reason for a price is always a reasonable place to start.

My take on this orb...It is a high end T3 orb for starting toons. It is probably the low end of what you would want with elders, but not horrible. 14 trainings is very low for a useful orb in my opinion. Thus, I priced it below the +15 orbs that take 60 some trainings, but higher than the orbs that make you wonder why anyone bothered orbbing them. I own an orb that is +3 bonus to spell aiming, not really a good orb in my opinion.
    Last edited by Sterling2; 07-02-2019 at 10:45 AM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling2 View Post
    I consider the question fair and valid. Knowing that someone has looked in shops, and the reason for a price is always a reasonable place to start.
    Eh, I kinda agree, but mostly don't. It's a solely American trait, maybe a little English too because they're not cultures that understand how or why to haggle. I just see it as a bad negotiating tactic. You're giving away free information without furthering your stance in the negotiation. Whining about the price says "I want this item", but doesn't do anything to further your cause of getting it. There's no reason for the seller to lower the price because there's no way to tell if the potential buyer is just trying to lowball you, because they haven't so much as made an offer.

You walk into a car dealership and open with "This car is too expensive", and the response you'll get is probably a shrug and an "Okay. Good luck with that.". Actually that's probably not true. It pegs you pretty instantly as someone who doesn't know how to negotiate so they'll show you how "cheap" it is per month by playing four square and charging you $3000 extra. Bad example.

You stated pretty clearly that you were open to reasonable counter offers. If your price is too high, your item won't sell. Maybe you'll lower it, maybe you won't, but until you at least get a counter offer or need to sell more quickly, there's no incentive to change.

9. Default

I totally get your position. Here is me in a nutshell. GS has gotten too passive aggressive in the marketplace. People expect buyers to throw a ton of silvers out in an opening message, or ignore them. I have made some sales that drew heat on here, because I could sit down and explain my higher value. I pointed out what I saw were overlooked or under valued traits on an item. I also knew my buyers well. My items will move, most likely to forever homes, because I am willing to take the extra time. In the end, I am still grinding my grind, and these items are good enough to stand on merit in my opinion. Silvers tend to work themselves out, if people are willing to deal in good faith.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible