Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Student Loans

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I'm laughing at the "things were shitty for me! they should be shitty for everyone else forever!" attitude.

Bitter old fucks want everyone to suffer like they did. Thats not how it works. We progress and make things easier for everyone as we grow. Wouldn't you want that for your own kids? Your kid's kids? If not you're not proving anything other than that you're a bitter asshole.

Fuck the banks anyway. The monetization of everything needs to end.
    Shut up retard you’re retarded because you’re a retard.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yep. Same thing different words.

What makes anyone think that today's kids are less responsible than yesterday's? Bitter old fucks.

We may as well do away with cars because back in the day a horse and buggy was just fine! Lazy kids these days want to drive cars!

Great. Fuck the banks anyway. The monetization of everything needs to end.
    Shut up retard you’re retarded because you’re a retard.

2x
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

I'm laughing at the "things were shitty for me! they should be shitty for everyone else forever!" attitude.

Bitter old fucks want everyone to suffer like they did. Thats not how it works. We progress and make things easier for everyone as we grow. Wouldn't you want that for your own kids? Your kid's kids? If not you're not proving anything other than that you're a bitter asshole.

Fuck the banks anyway. The monetization of everything needs to end.
    Yep. Same thing different words.

What makes anyone think that today's kids are less responsible than yesterday's? Bitter old fucks.

We may as well do away with cars because back in the day a horse and buggy was just fine! Lazy kids these days want to drive cars!

Great. Fuck the banks anyway. The monetization of everything needs to end.
    You are very emotional about this subject.
    This is one of the 9274737582928585820 things that makes you a retard.

What does Back think will happen if the monetization of everything ends? That people will still get up and go to work, technology will continue to get better, etc., all because everything is free now? Who will be making all of this free stuff for your loser soy ass?

Of all the retards who have been retarding it up on here over the years, you’re still king tard.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-07-2019 at 01:56 PM.

5. Default

I'm pretty sure Backrash is older than everyone except maybe PB.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I'm pretty sure Backrash is older than everyone except maybe PB.
    Yes but his mental capacity is still only 10 years old.