Whats the going rate for one of these?

>remove my rucksack
As you remove the web-woven rucksack, you suddenly feel your connection to a white and green spider with long legs begin to fade, leaving your mind void of the subtle scratching presence.

>wear my rucksack
As you put on a pale silver web-woven rucksack, you suddenly feel a sharp pain in your hand! You quickly pull back your hand but cannot see any visible wound. A moment later you can feel a strange scratching presence in the back of your mind. It takes a moment to realize that the source is a white and green spider with long legs within your rucksack.

Special [1]: a white and green spider with long legs

You analyze your web-woven rucksack and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
--------- SPIDER CONTAINERS - ANALYZE INFO ---------

Spider bags house living spiders that can be customized. Tier 2+ items are also part of the Ghule family of scripts.

You get a strong sense that the rucksack can be altered by any merchant. The rucksack must always be:
(1) a "regular" container of some sort (no clothing, jewelry, etc.)
(2) made out of webs or spidersilk.
Long descriptions are fine; no shows.

When altering the spiders inside, bear in mind the following:
(1) the article will always be a/an (for 1 spider) or a number such as 'two' (for multiple spiders)
(2) the noun can be pretty much any type of spider, but note that descriptors go into the
adjective field (eg. for 'brown recluse', 'brown' goes into the adjective field).
(3) Spiders can have a long description tacked on after the base 15/15/15 but no show.

This item is currently Tier 1 (of 3) with 1 (of 10) spider(s). A handful of merchants can unlock it. Some merchants can add an additional spider.

Features supported: WEAR, REMOVE, POINT my rucksack at {target}.
-----------------------------------------------------