Thread: Quitting for good - level 32 ranger for sale, account includes 3 bonus characters

1. Default Quitting for good - level 32 ranger for sale, account includes 3 bonus characters

Account takeover. This is it for me and Gemstone. I don't have time to play any more due to family issues going on and I need to raise money.

Name: **** Race: Forest Gnome Profession: Ranger (shown as: Botanist)
    Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
    Strength (STR): 100 (15) ... 104 (17)
    Constitution (CON): 72 (21) ... 72 (21)
    Dexterity (DEX): 100 (30) ... 100 (30)
    Agility (AGI): 99 (34) ... 99 (34)
    Discipline (DIS): 65 (12) ... 65 (12)
    Aura (AUR): 55 (2) ... 55 (2)
    Logic (LOG): 95 (27) ... 95 (27)
    Intuition (INT): 66 (8) ... 66 (8)
    Wisdom (WIS): 64 (12) ... 64 (12)
    Influence (INF): 48 (-6) ... 48 (-6)
    Mana: 52 Silver: 768

(at level 32), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
    Skill Name | Current Current
    | Bonus Ranks
    Armor Use..........................| 74 16
    Combat Maneuvers...................| 40 8
    Ranged Weapons.....................| 173 73
    Ambush.............................| 173 73
    Physical Fitness...................| 120 30
    Dodging............................| 105 25
    Arcane Symbols.....................| 108 26
    Magic Item Use.....................| 45 9
    Harness Power......................| 78 17
    Spiritual Lore - Summoning.........| 35 7
    Survival...........................| 126 33
    Perception.........................| 168 68
    Climbing...........................| 70 15
    Swimming...........................| 20 4

Spell Lists
    Minor Spiritual....................| 1

Spell Lists
    Ranger.............................| 31
    Animal companion:A jungle hedgehog sits up on her hind legs and peers about.

You see Lord **** **** the Botanist.
    He appears to be a Forest Gnome of the Rosengift Bloodline.
    He is diminutive and has a sinewy build. He has purple-flecked woad blue eyes and saffron-tinted skin. He has short, razor-cut, greasy poppy red hair parted to the side and pinned back with a wire-bound haircomb of tiny foxfire green cinderstone gears.
    His face is concealed by a bark-encrusted treekin mask with kezmonian honey beryl eyes.
    He has a meerschaum lich skull pipe clenched between his teeth, and a pair of red seaglass earbobs in the ridges of both his ears.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a pink spotted orange jester hat, a tiny chalcedony bluebird earring set in a vaalin wire cage, an orange silk leaf-patterned cravat, a polished tiger-bone neck guard, a choker of freshwater pearls clasped with a coral seahorse, a lor-buttoned variegated blue and green jacket stitched with ruby polygons, some buffed mahogany leather pauldrons ornately tooled with collared forest falcons, a moonstone inset mithril clasp, a quicksilver gauntlet edged with scarlet vaalin arrows, some red and grey checkered suspenders, an ivory-bound spidersilk badge, a dusty violet bowtie, a purple-tipped crimson spine toothpick, a red and white checked feed satchel clasped with a tiny ebon arrow, a gnomish red mushroom-stamped bodysuit trimmed in golden filigree, some polished tiger-bone arm guards, a hammered gold alloy armband, a chiseled star emerald bracer, a polished gold ring, a patchwork leather huiteo embroidered with iridescent beads, a patchwork exposed-stitch pack fashioned of royal blue and gold squares, a supple ashen spidersilk quiver traced with silver, a lapis blue lunchbox, and a pair of black and white checkered pants with wide pleated legs.

Bonus characters include a level 23 dwarf cleric, a level 20 forest gnome wizard, and a level 19 bard

MB: $30
    BO; Please generously impress me!
    >

2. Default

I'll start the bidding process with the MB

Also I sent you a message yesterday about a cloak I tried getting from you a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    imho 30 bucks or whatever ain’t worth the .0000001% of you returning. Just saying.

Pretty sure we've all been strapped before. Hope you get your business sorted.

Free bump -- on the upside if you come back it won't take long to bring whatever character you feel like doing next into 20s-30s. Good luck with your life stuff.
    Ghengkin's Outfitting Teras - (;go2 1974, go adobe shop) Enhansives!
    Nektarius's Magic Shoppe IMT - (;go2 2377, go boutique) Enhansives!
    Maltreis's Magic Shoppe WL - (;go2 355, go simple shop) You guessed it!

5. Default

I decided to change my mind and just cancel the account due to lack of interest.
    Last edited by RevenantG; 07-08-2019 at 02:02 PM.

If you change your mind and want to get higher offers, you're going to have to list the items you have. You'll get even more if you sell them individually.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

7. Default

4am to 11am is not the best time of day in hope of getting bids, just saying, good luck