Thread: The bots have gone

1. Unhappy The bots have gone

The bots recording player shops have stopped again.

2. Default

I'm sorry. They had to be shut down. It was them or us. We found out what they were planning. Action had to be taken before they went full Skynet.

Blog Entries

You can run it yourself. The first run is fucking slow af. MAke sure to do it with a character that can read scrolls.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

4. Default

I have run ;update myself. In the landing. I only very occasionally go somewhere else. What I find speeds it up is to turn outside influences off. For example amulet, lichnet, logons etc, and deaths. That made hours of difference. Last run got Landing down to 45 minutes. Not sure I care about the scrolls but I could get Dara to do it rather than one of the f2p.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daralundy View Post
    I have run ;update myself. In the landing. I only very occasionally go somewhere else. What I find speeds it up is to turn outside influences off. For example amulet, lichnet, logons etc, and deaths. That made hours of difference. Last run got Landing down to 45 minutes. Not sure I care about the scrolls but I could get Dara to do it rather than one of the f2p.
    No, what made hours of difference is you ran it once before. The first time it is copying everything you see. And subsequent time it is only annotating changes.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Can someone run this on FWI. I tried the other day and it successfully completed, but still says hasn't been updated in 12 days. Not sure what I did wrong.

There is one shop on FWI that the script does not check. That is why it shows as not updated.

Can the update script be modified to use Shop Browse instead of physically running to each room? Might be faster...?
    ..:: My Wares ::..

WANTED:
    Un-navable Gold Ring
    AUR Enhancives, Spell Aim Enhancives
    Spear/Jav Bando or Returner (prefer War-Hammer, but open)
    C==||====> Custom Forging Services - Get your perfect 2hander or Polearm now! <====||==D