Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Male Halfling Monk

1. Default

I forgot to mention - add another $100 to my estimate if the character's name is something awesome. Personally I have my fingers crossed for "Broos Leeroy".

And yes, Donquix, Shroud of Deception would itself be worth a few extra bucks. It was the main reason I made a monk. When I made Flimbo I said "This spell will be implemented by the time I'm capped for sure, and it will be integral to my RP". It was not, is not, and still would have been an integral part if it ever had been implemented.

Last year Estild said it would be done by December (2018). That was about a year ago at this point he said it, so I wouldn't hold my breath, but it was at least being looked at at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I forgot to mention - add another $100 to my estimate if the character's name is something awesome. Personally I have my fingers crossed for "Broos Leeroy".

And yes, Donquix, Shroud of Deception would itself be worth a few extra bucks. It was the main reason I made a monk. When I made Flimbo I said "This spell will be implemented by the time I'm capped for sure, and it will be integral to my RP". It was not, is not, and still would have been an integral part if it ever had been implemented.

Last year Estild said it would be done by December (2018). That was about a year ago at this point he said it, so I wouldn't hold my breath, but it was at least being looked at at one point.
    He also said he was "half done" because he finished the superficial "you see flimbo the half-korlvin savant" part, and none of the actual game systems that matter parts. So, lol at estild's ability to estimate project scopes.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

You take a deep breath and focus inward, raising a hand and quietly murmuring the words of the Thought Lash spell...
    Your spell is ready.
    You gesture at an Ithzir scout.
    A crackling whip of energy lashes out at the an Ithzir scout!
    CS: +335 - TD: +267 + CvA: +9 + d100: +86 == +163
    Warding failed!
    ... 45 points of damage!
    Throat driven into spine by awesome grapple! *SNAP*
    The Ithzir scout clutches at her wounds as she falls, the life fading from her eyes.
    Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

4. Default

Is his name Mytmo?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Is his name Mytmo?
    No, Mytmo was/is a paladin last time I saw him.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wetsand View Post
    No, Mytmo was/is a paladin last time I saw him.
    Man, after all that guild time I put in for him? Mytmo was an awesome warrior.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal