Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Don't look away: Asylum seekers, refugees held in concentration camps at US border

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff2 View Post
    For decades, US foreign policy and its failed war on drugs have destabilized Latin America. This has caused millions of people to flee their homes and seek a better life in the US.
    .
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Originally Posted by the boogeyman
    Dude must've made a pretty big impression for you to be this obsessed with him.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    Dude must've made a pretty big impression for you to be this obsessed with him.
    No, you just happened to show up within a couple days after he got banned and you act exactly like him.

    So if you're not sellstuff1, then I've got some bad news for you...

    (but good news for us as far as entertainment goes)
    Last edited by Methais; 06-20-2019 at 03:39 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    No, you just happened to show up within a couple days after he got banned and you act exactly like him.

    So if you're not sellstuff1, then I've got some bad news for you...

    (but good news for us as far as entertainment goes)
    I just looked at his profile, seems like a bit of a dick.

    Judging from what I've seen around here, that doesn't seem like a bannable offense, though. What'd he do?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,529
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    I just looked at his profile, seems like a bit of a dick.

    Judging from what I've seen around here, that doesn't seem like a bannable offense, though. What'd he do?
    He was spamming racism everywhere. I mean, YOU were spamming racism everywhere.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #16

    Default

    Literally everyone in the thread.

    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,529
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Literally everyone in the thread.

    shut up bitch
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    shut up bitch
    lol.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Literally everyone in the thread.

    Shut up Flapguyver.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He was spamming racism everywhere. I mean, YOU were spamming racism everywhere.
    Guess it's never gonna get old.

    Anyway, that's shitty. I'm not him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •