Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whisper Mask

I have one i got in the last year . I love it except you cant wear any hat's or Helm on your head while wearing this mask .
    I love all the ambients messaging , and love how the gems change your eye's appearance into the gem you put in it . But i got mine for WAY cheaper !
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodtralfeck View Post
    I have one i got in the last year . I love it except you cant wear any hat's or Helm on your head while wearing this mask .
    I love all the ambients messaging , and love how the gems change your eye's appearance into the gem you put in it . But i got mine for WAY cheaper !
    Useful tidbit, while you can't put a helm on OVER the mask (which I agree is super lame) you CAN put on a helm and then wear the mask. As long as you don't need/want to swap head gear you can work around it.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

thats awesome . i didnt know you could wear a helm with the mask . Now i can use my +6 strength bonus helm i got for that char using the whisper mask
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !