Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whisper Mask

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Whisper Mask

Red-lacquered kakore mask

Very nice item if you are on the dark side of thing. There is a post on these masks, but it does not list all the special messaging. It is a great article, if you have no idea how these items function. I will link it below.
    These mask do not spam messages, but they are very active. Best of luck, and I hope it finds a great home. If the look isn't what you like, they are worth getting altered in my opinion. Please check the link, it will explain how to use your gems for the eye sockets, or you can leave them hollow.

mb-6m

bo-15m

https://gswiki.play.net/Whisper_mask

2. Default

Sold on bo pending pickup

3. Default

Sold and delivered

2 items sold on buyout anonymously for 15x their value? You are one hell of a salesman.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

seems legit, wouldn't dare be trying to pump the value up =D

6. Default

silvers are cheap nowdays

Quote Originally Posted by Lupine1732 View Post
    silvers are cheap nowdays
    Thats true,those "50¢/mill" sales threads have been blowing up lately.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

8. Default

If anyone cares to place silvers where the comments land, I am pretty sure I can split the winnings with either bidder. Any takers at 100m?

9. Default

Thanks for all the comments. My bank account tells another story, so I will trust it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling2 View Post
    Thanks for all the comments. My bank account tells another story, so I will trust it.
    Well that changes everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling2 View Post
    If anyone cares to place silvers where the comments land, I am pretty sure I can split the winnings with either bidder. Any takers at 100m?
    wut?