Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Original owner looking for Sorc again

Default Original owner looking for Sorc again

Hello all, I am in search of my old Sorc "Duplex" from GS3 Days. If anyone has and willing to part with, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzur View Post
    Hello all, I am in search of my old Sorc "Duplex" from GS3 Days. If anyone has and willing to part with, please let me know.

Haven't seen Duplex around in years though.

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Haven't seen Duplex around in years though.

He got turned into a Triplex.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

My man Methais, my old AC buddy. how's it going. (if your the same owner lol)

My man Methais, my old AC buddy. how's it going. (if your the same owner lol)
    Same owner. Fuck I miss Asheron's Call that game was tits. Who were you on there I can't remember what your name was.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-19-2019 at 09:20 AM.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Same owner. Fuck I miss Asheron's Call that game was tits. Who were you on there I can't remember what your name was.
    Haywood.

Haywood Jabloomie.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Haywood.

Haywood Jabloomie.
    I actually did see that name running around in AC once. But it was just some random tard. Probably Klaive or something.

I believe it was Cant remember if it was Duplex Deathbringer, Something deathbringer- you taught me the wayof the warmage in coral golems. I still play from time to time today on new toons. been a few months, but good to get the craving satisfied.

Also hawkfly on GS and AC was another toon I had.

I believe it was Cant remember if it was Duplex Deathbringer, Something deathbringer- you taught me the wayof the warmage in coral golems. I still play from time to time today on new toons. been a few months, but good to get the craving satisfied.
    War mages were the shit. I made tons of money on eBay from all the crazy drops when Aerfalle Isle was the place to be. Combat in that game was fun af.

Where are the good private servers now that the official game has been canned?
    Last edited by Methais; 06-20-2019 at 09:11 AM.