Thread: Dreanor's Locker Cleanout! (Mostly Zesty/Girly/Desc alters)

Default Dreanor's Locker Cleanout! (Mostly Zesty/Girly/Desc alters)

Locker's are full and I just got back from a stint at sea. Need to unload some stuff, mostly old junk from the ex wife who effin bailed on me while I was away partaking in perfectly legal salvage operations with a crew of upstanding halflings.

I can deliver easily to WL, Icemule, or Mist Harbor. First offer wins in the thread or on LNET wins. I am Dreanor on LNET. ReverendCatch#2945 via discord (i'm on the official gs4 discord so you'll need to join that to message me probably).

NEW STUFF!

a gold oval locket with empty jewel sockets, made of gold, holds VSA 1 item, neckworn... mystery item otherwise. 50k

a pale eyelet lace-over-silk bodice, LACE clothing, includes 2 ribbons (below), 250k
    some belled green satin ribbons
    some ivory gold-washed ribbons

>analyze my bodice
    You analyze your lace-over-silk bodice and sense that it may be detailed by any merchant, but no long or show descriptions are recommended, as they will not keep if the item is LACEd with an appropriate accessory.

Only specially crafted sleeves, buttons, laces, and ribbons can be attached to this item. If you find a specially made accessory that is compatable with this item, then you MIGHT be able to use it to LACE bodice WITH (accessory) and then UNLACE bodice (accessory) if you want to remove it later.

You get no sense of whether or not the bodice may be further lightened.

>get my ribbon
    You remove some ivory gold-washed ribbons from in your enchanter's longcoat.
    >lace my bodice with my ribbon
    You lace your gold-washed ribbons onto your lace-over-silk bodice.
    >tap my bodice
    You tap a pale eyelet lace-over-silk bodice laced with some ivory gold-washed ribbons, which is in your right hand.

OLD STUFF:

an elegant snow white longcoat with snow lilies stitched into the fabric, weighs ~6, max deep&light, 2m
    >inspect my long
    You carefully inspect your snow white longcoat.

You estimate that an elegant snow white longcoat with snow lilies stitched into the fabric can store a huge amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the longcoat, hanging it from your shoulders. The longcoat appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.
    R>analyze my long
    You analyze your snow white longcoat and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You can tell that the longcoat is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

Weaving flowers (all analyze the same), 100k for the lot (they work together so you'll want them all I guess)

a strung amethyst lace flower
    a strung ivory rose
    a strung moonstone orchid
    a strung sunstone peony

>analyze flower
    You analyze your amethyst lace flower and sense that a talented merchant can alter this weavable flower. Merchants will require that the flower remain some type of item that makes sense for weaving with other similar items to eventually form an item like a garland or anklet. Appropriate items are flowers, ribbons, leaves, string, and the like. When weaving, only the adjective and noun will matter, so bear this in mind. Right now, this flower, when woven, will show up as a "strung amethyst lace flower," and if there is more than one, you will end up with some "strung amethyst lace flowers."

To get the full benefit of this flower, you can try to WEAVE it WITH another similarly weavable item.

Fans, zesty, 50k/ea

a long white swan feather fan bound by silver wire
    a long white swan feather fan bound by silver wire

>analyze fan
    You analyze your black silk mesh fan and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    This item may be altered by a talented merchant, but it must remain a fan.

You can OPEN, CLOSE, and WAVE the black silk mesh fan.

You get no sense of whether or not the fan may be further lightened.
    >open fan
    With a precise flick of your wrist, you open an onyx-slatted black silk mesh fan.
    >wave fan
    With deft motions, you fan yourself with your open black silk mesh fan.
    >close fan
    With a graceful economy of movement, you fold an onyx-slatted black silk mesh fan neatly closed.

a peridot-spotted coral stargazer lily, alters description, 100k

You see So and So the Whatever.
    He appears to be a Human from Aldora.
    He is shorter than average. He appears to be long in the tooth. He has blue eyes and fair skin. He has short, straight sandy blonde hair pinned back on one side with a peridot-spotted coral stargazer lily. He has an unshaven face and a broad chest.

a pair of ivory silk gloves with ruby buttons, they are quite dramatic (circa EG 2009), 100k

>analyze my gloves
    You analyze your ivory silk gloves and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item has restrictions on changing the noun."

The creator has also provided the following information:

You can WEAR, REMOVE, WAVE, and PUSH these gloves. WAVE and PUSH can be used at targets. There are no tiers to unlock.

The only acceptable nouns are "gloves" and "mittens". Gloves must be nice-looking; no battle gear or ratty alterations. Gloves must be made from fabric or very nice leather. Think elegant. No half or fingerless gloves are allowed. Mittens can be made from just about anything, but not battle-oriented. Mittens are more comical, so they can look goofy or ratty.

You get no sense of whether or not the gloves may be further lightened.

>wear my gloves
    You slide your ivory silk gloves on over your hands, wiggling your fingers slightly and smoothing out wrinkles.
    >wave my gloves
    You airily wave a gloved hand.
    >push my gloves
    You gesture dramatically with one gloved hand.
    >remove my gloves
    You tug at the fingers of your ivory silk gloves to remove them, and then carefully tuck them together in one hand.

>inspect my gloves
    You carefully inspect your ivory silk gloves.

You determine that you could wear the gloves on your hands.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

an antique vaalin wedding band, it's just a ring I guess... 25k

a plum-tinged dark violet lilac, shows as "a a plum-tinged dark violet lilac tucked behind one ear" while worn, 25k
    >wear my lilac
    You carefully tuck your dark violet lilac behind one ear.
    >get mir
    You remove a glossy obsidian mirror inset with shards of despanal from in your tan leather backpack.
    >peer my mir
    You look at yourself carefully in the obsidian mirror...

You see Dreanor Frostburn Faendryl the Pirate (strike that, Legal Salvage Operator).
    He appears to be a Dark Elf.
    He is shorter than average. He appears to be ancient. He has smoky stone grey eyes, bold henna stripes on his face, and bronze skin. He has very long, fine white hair worn in elaborate braids. He has long pointed ears.
    He is in good shape.
    He is holding a glossy obsidian mirror inset with shards of despanal in his right hand.
    He is wearing a plum-tinged dark violet lilac tucked behind one ear, ... [rest of my inv list per usual]

Arm Covers, non-functional arm worn, covers tattoos. 50k/ea

a crimson glaes armband covered in Saramar runes
    a brushed silver armband inlaid with a rough-cut ruby
    Last edited by catch22; 06-20-2019 at 07:05 PM.

I'll take both sets of wedding rings/bands. For smelting.
    Last edited by Ososis; 06-17-2019 at 05:34 AM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

I'll take both of the chrism holders
    Chrism Holders, same two, 100k/ea
    see: https://gswiki.play.net/Chrism_holder

a faceted ruby heart symbol inset with a rose-cut sapphire
    a faceted ruby heart symbol inset with a rose-cut sapphire

4. Default

I'll take this.. a braided rose gold anklet set with a trio of softly glowing peach glimaerstone flowers, Truthie Jewlry, 250k

Guys please leave me a way to contact you for when i'm around. I already got Ososis. Alternatively hit me up on discord, ReverendCatch#2945. I'm on the official gs4 discord.

6. Default

Thank you, catch22!
    Richaard Zephyr
    Argent Aspis' Argent Bursar

BUMP. Dropped prices, removed some stuff that sold. Had put up new stuff but it sold instantly on LNET so... Will have more tonight.

Scripted armbands and truthie anklet gone!

Added new stuff!

9. Default

I will take the face concealer.

10. Default

Guess I will get the perfume as well