Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Careful with those urchin runner contracts, huge bug

I didn't know the full dictionary definition of bluster because I was ignorant, and now I am not.
    You make up strawman arguments because you are stupid as fuck and remain stupid as fuck.

You can try to skew it however you want, but me hounding macguyver to talk shit and you fabricating narratives and twisting words into disingenuous nonsense so you can bitch about it is fucking foul and you probably already know that.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I didn't know the full dictionary definition of bluster because I was ignorant, and now I am not.
    You make up strawman arguments because you are stupid as fuck and remain stupid as fuck.

You can try to skew it however you want, but me hounding macguyver to talk shit and you fabricating narratives and twisting words into disingenuous nonsense so you can bitch about it is fucking foul and you probably already know that.
    Feel free to provide some examples instead of acting like everyone's crazy ex-girlfriend 24/7. The fact that you and said crazy ex-girlfriends are cunts is irrelevant.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-19-2019 at 01:15 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible