Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Mounts: Fast Travel

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I want that to be true, but Paidfestivalstone's profit margins are massive.
    That's easy when your business model is centered around voluntary slave labor due to people being retarded.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

If it's voluntary it can't be slave labor because you can just stop doing it.

Reported for posting a logical fallacy (phallusy).

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    If it's voluntary it can't be slave labor because you can just stop doing it.

Reported for posting a logical fallacy (phallusy).
    My bad, I apologize. Please replace "voluntary slave labor" with "unpaid employees who are stupid as fuck."
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    My bad, I apologize. Please replace "voluntary slave labor" with "unpaid employees who are stupid as fuck."
    They get paid. I mean not like PAAAAAAAID, but they get money.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They get paid. I mean not like PAAAAAAAID, but they get money.
    Now they get a cut of paid festival money based on participation. Go figure that's what everyone wants to work on, now.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Now they get a cut of paid festival money based on participation. Go figure that's what everyone wants to work on, now.
    Honestly, I have no idea how that works. How much they get from SimuCoins or any of that. I was out of there just before SimuCoins became a thing. I'd imagine they get something though.

Blog Entries

I do know at the start, when it was just the little things like potions or whatever, they got nothing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I do know at the start, when it was just the little things like potions or whatever, they got nothing though.
    It's nothing for simucoins in general. It's specifically a cut from festival participation, i assume relative to how much your shops / events draw.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    It's nothing for simucoins in general. It's specifically a cut from festival participation, i assume relative to how much your shops / events draw.
    Yeah, that is sorta how it was with EG and festivals prior to buying passes with SimuCoins. Wasn't sure how they worked that now.Especially when you consider crap like diving and the other games take a bit of coding, I'd hope the GMs who made those get something from the purchases made specifically for that.