Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 79

Thread: Mounts: Fast Travel

  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    4,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    If you're going to throw my name around, at least get your facts straight and stop exaggerating.
    It's really 4 horses and 2 stalls?

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    It's really 4 horses and 2 stalls?
    Beats 2 girls and a cup.

  3. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Don't mind him. He is the resident moron.
    Who, again, is dropping names of people he doesn't know, spreading rumors that aren't true, and creepily seems to be collecting information on people without their knowledge, or at least trying. He is certainly a moron, but its his malicious intent that really sets him apart.

    Don't pay attention to him sure, but you should totally mind.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,481
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Who, again, is dropping names of people he doesn't know, spreading rumors that aren't true, and creepily seems to be collecting information on people without their knowledge, or at least trying. He is certainly a moron, but its his malicious intent that really sets him apart.

    Don't pay attention to him sure, but you should totally mind.
    Shut up bitch
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Shut up bitch
    Well that seems like an appropriate response.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

  6. Default

    lol
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  7. #67

    Default

    The repeated panic price drops at RW really paint a picture of it being an abject failure. I'm glad of it.

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Well that seems like an appropriate response.
    Shut up gayguyver.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    lol
    Shut up gayguyver.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    The repeated panic price drops at RW really paint a picture of it being an abject failure. I'm glad of it.
    I wonder how the tards who paid full price feel about it and how gaping and flaccid their anuses are this week.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,637
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    The repeated panic price drops at RW really paint a picture of it being an abject failure. I'm glad of it.
    I want that to be true, but Paidfestivalstone's profit margins are massive.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •