Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: US Navy responds to supposed torpedo attack in Gulf of Oman

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    So do the Trump supporters here believe Trump's story about calling off the strike 10 minutes before hand because he learned there would be 150 casualties and he didn't think the response was appropriate since they shot down a drone?

My inclination is to not believe a word he says only because of his history of lying and distorting the truth. I'd like to believe it. Needless to say I'm not in favor of a strike in this case. If this was a lie is there a danger in lying this way?
    So do the never-Trumpers only believe things if they can be construed in a negative light when discussing Trump? No need to answer, we all know.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    So do the Trump supporters here believe Trump's story about calling off the strike 10 minutes before hand because he learned there would be 150 casualties and he didn't think the response was appropriate since they shot down a drone?

My inclination is to not believe a word he says only because of his history of lying and distorting the truth. I'd like to believe it. Needless to say I'm not in favor of a strike in this case. If this was a lie is there a danger in lying this way?
    So, the Left has been crying for what, a day and a half now or so about why he decided maybe not getting into a war was a good idea? Will you fucktards please pull your heads out of your asses? Honestly, I would like to see something like we did with Regan, pretty sure one ship went up and down the coast and shelled a few installations after we told them we would and it crippled them for over a decade. I am surprised that Israel hasn't bombed their reactor again to be honest.

P.S. You don't have "inclinations" you have spoon fed BS from CNN and MSNBC
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 06-22-2019 at 01:11 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So, the Left has been crying for what, a day and a half now or so about why he decided maybe not getting into a war was a good idea? Will you fucktards please pull your heads out of your asses? Honestly, I would like to see something like we did with Regan, pretty sure one ship went up and down the coast and shelled a few installations after we told them we would and it crippled them for over a decade. I am surprised that Israel hasn't bombed their reactor again to be honest.

P.S. You don't have "inclinations" you have spoon fed BS from CNN and MSNBC
    Sell them weapons? That makes no sense at all.

But seriously though, I'm glad the decision to not attack was made.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Back: "Oh man, Trump wants to start a war. Look at what a tyrant he is."

Also Back: "Trump said he DIDN'T want 150 casualties? What a weak stance he has. What a liar."

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post

Also Back: "Trump said he DIDN'T want 150 casualties? What a weak stance he has. What a liar."
    He really is a piece of work.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post

I am truly curious if he realizes how completely hypocritical he is. Is it willful cognitive dissonance? TDS? Some mental capacity issue from years of drug abuse? I'm seriously concerned for his mental health.

I mean, I get not liking the president. I felt exactly the same way for 8 years about Obama. However, I didn't question literally everything Obama did as some sort of conspiracy or deception.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I am truly curious if he realizes how completely hypocritical he is. Is it willful cognitive dissonance? TDS? Some mental capacity issue from years of drug abuse? I'm seriously concerned for his mental health.

I mean, I get not liking the president. I felt exactly the same way for 8 years about Obama. However, I didn't question literally everything Obama did as some sort of conspiracy or deception.
    I really think Back watches/reads too much "news." This is exactly how the mainstream media covered this story.

Almost as soon as we found out that Iran shot down a US drone the media went into "TRUMP IS A WAR MONGER!" mode, claiming he was going to start another war.

Then as soon as Trump said he thinks the downing of the drone was a mistake on Iran's part the same media started saying shit like "What do you MEAN it was an accident? You gonna just sit there like some sort of coward?!"

Now that Trump's explanation is he didn't want to kill people over an unmanned drone the media is calling Trump's tweets incoherent and nonsensical. Yes, they are now attacking his tweets because he said he did NOT want to get us involved in another conflict in the Middle East.

I don't know why Back can't just realize that he is being used and manipulated by the media but he keeps repeating the shit they say over and over again.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-22-2019 at 03:16 PM.

Blog Entries

I think the proportionality of the strike is what ultimately caused Trump to call it off. Had they shot down a manned US airplane, I think the strike would have gone through. Whether it happened exactly as Trump said or not doesn't matter. The end result is what it is.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Mischaracterizations aside... glad Trump and the war machine did not strike for whatever reason.

The question is which story do people believe about Trump's decision not to strike? Learning 10 minutes before hand that there would be 150 casualties then calling it off? That stealth bombers weren't actually going to be ready at the desired time? That Tucker Carlson convinced Trump not to do it? I'm genuinely curious what everyone thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I am truly curious if he realizes how completely hypocritical he is.
    He has to be because if he's not, holy shit. That's an adult human being.
    Last edited by Astray; 06-22-2019 at 03:32 PM.