Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: US Navy responds to supposed torpedo attack in Gulf of Oman

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You realize your computer, phone, whatever the fuck you are using is made from petroleum right?
    No, he doesn’t.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Except several people will still be using petroleum products. The need for oil isn't going to vanish because electric cars exist.
    ~70% of oil is used for vehicles though. Might not vanish but it'd be heavily reduced, which is a positive.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    ~70% of oil is used for vehicles though. Might not vanish but it'd be heavily reduced, which is a positive.
    That doesn't match the stat I found, saying only 25% of it went to transportation.

Ah, 70% of oil in the US. I was looking at a worldwide stat where it is 25%.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-21-2019 at 06:27 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I see the media has done their spin on you regarding the Space Force. The US military already does a lot of shit in space, mostly the Air Force, dealing with satellites and the like and developing ways to protect our assets in space from nations like China and Russia. The problem is there are so many different branches and organizations doing this stuff so there is no one agency leading these efforts. The proposed Space Force would just create a consolidated leading authority that makes all decisions regarding space. But the media would have you believe Trump is calling for putting Marines inside of a space suit and having them shoot at aliens or something. Because the media sucks.
    Clearly lots of agencies are developing military options for space, just watch Iron Sky.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Oil is outdated. More trouble than its worth. People fight over it. It pollutes our planet. It got us through the industrial age into the information age. Now we need to put it to rest in the new age of sustainability.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Bottom line is that the mobile apps have been a giant quagmire of a waste of money for Simu. Stop wasting P2W money there, spend it on GS instead.
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Methais still needs his Vasaline.

Well yeah, tit banging your mom without it can cause chafing.

Or were you implying that I’m gay and using it as an insult because you’re so totally not homophobic at all?

Please advise.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-22-2019 at 10:43 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Oil is outdated. More trouble than its worth. People fight over it. It pollutes our planet. It got us through the industrial age into the information age. Now we need to put it to rest in the new age of sustainability.

So do the Trump supporters here believe Trump's story about calling off the strike 10 minutes before hand because he learned there would be 150 casualties and he didn't think the response was appropriate since they shot down a drone?

My inclination is to not believe a word he says only because of his history of lying and distorting the truth. I'd like to believe it. Needless to say I'm not in favor of a strike in this case. If this was a lie is there a danger in lying this way?

Blog Entries

So do the Trump supporters here believe Trump's story about calling off the strike 10 minutes before hand because he learned there would be 150 casualties and he didn't think the response was appropriate since they shot down a drone?

My inclination is to not believe a word he says only because of his history of lying and distorting the truth. I'd like to believe it. Needless to say I'm not in favor of a strike in this case. If this was a lie is there a danger in lying this way?
    Oh, I thought you saw yourself out of this thread a few pages ago.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam