Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: US Navy responds to supposed torpedo attack in Gulf of Oman

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Excuse me if I'm a skeptical of anything presented as evidence to get us into war (yellow cake, aluminum tubes, WMDs) especially when Bolton is involved. This incident to me does not even come close to needing to form a "coalition" against Iran.
    Back isn't even saying this is all a setup. He's saying even if we take the US' allegations at face value that Iran did this that it's not that big of a deal.

Back is perfectly okay with Iran attacking peaceful civilian ships completely unprovoked.

Just how often did you suck Obama's dick that you're okay with Iran doing this shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I swear Back is just hooked up to The Washington Post 24/7 because this is basically what one of their articles alleged.

It went something like:

Trump was a meanie head and pulled out of the Iran deal.
    Iran did something in retaliation (I think they attacked a ship before this as well).
    Trump didn't learn the lesson Iran was teaching him and went ahead and placed more sanctions on Iran.
    Iran justifiably attacked two more ships because Trump is a meanie head.
    Fuck you. No where have I ever said Iran justifiably attacked ships because I don't like Trump. No one has. Fuck this if you're going to be such an idiotic asshole about this I'm out.

Tgo finally found a way to YEET Back.

Fuck this if you're going to be such an idiotic asshole about this I'm out.
    Oh darn, you were contributing so much too.

"Fuck Trump!"
    "I didn't say that but FUCK TRUMP!"
    "Fuck Trump for starting a war that he hasn't started yet!"
    "This isn't really that big of a deal anyways!"

Thanks, Back. This will surely go in the annals of the greatest thinkers of our time.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-14-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Blog Entries

If Iran attacked ships belonging to a US Ally, Japan, by treaty, we defend them. This goes back to when we defeated Japan in WW2 and the resulting treaty. Sorry Back, an attack on Japan is a de jure attack on the US.

It goes beyond just that though. As I've said, Iran claims the straits of Hormuz as their sovereign territory. This is heavily symbolic move.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's pretty amazing watching people try to claim that the ships weren't really attacked simply because Trump says they were. Even the Japanese ship owner is saying the ship was attacked, just not by a mine or a torpedo. But let's ignore that! Trump says the sky is blue so it's now green!

TDS is getting out of hand.
    Trump should make a tweet saying the sky is blue just to see what kind of meltdown the left has over it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Trump should make a tweet saying the sky is blue just to see what kind of meltdown the left has over it.
    They'd probably call him a locationist or whatever and point out that Afghanistan's sky isn't blue.

Who the fuck is John Bolton to keep getting put into positions to get this country into war and our military killed? Trump was supposed to drain the swamp but now employs Bolton one of the biggest gators in it.

All of this is horseshit. Trump bailed on the Iran deal for no reason other than to start this war. Iran was in compliance.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Fuck you. No where have I ever said Iran justifiably attacked ships because I don't like Trump. No one has. Fuck this if you're going to be such an idiotic asshole about this I'm out.

Blog Entries

Nancy Pelosi is saying that it was Iran that attacked the US Drone and that it was over International airspace.