Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: US Navy responds to supposed torpedo attack in Gulf of Oman

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    We have to be a lot more delicate with Iran. Russia and China have a vested interest in Iran, and we definitely wouldn't want to widen the conflict. You also have to consider that we'd probably create a new terrorist breeding ground there.
    Oh I agree completely. My toxic masculinity demands glass bowl bombage, though.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

Blog Entries

They are now saying one was hit by a magnetic mine, while the other was torpedoed. Iran is known for putting mines out in the Strait of Hormuz, which they claim ownership of.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They are now saying one was hit by a magnetic mine, while the other was torpedoed. Iran is known for putting mines out in the Strait of Hormuz, which they claim ownership of.
    Just heard a report that said they saw an unexploded mine attached to one of the ships.

Blog Entries

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says the U.S. believes that Iran is responsible for attacks that damaged two oil tankers near the Persian Gulf.

Hard to know what to believe given our history of false flag plotting to justify attacks.

And the ships were Japanese while their leader is on Tehran. Smells fishy. There's some reports blaming Saudi Arabia too.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    And the ships were Japanese while their leader is on Tehran. Smells fishy. There's some reports blaming Saudi Arabia too.
    Saudi Arabia or Israel is far more likely in my mind, they are the ones with something to gain. Iran is dumb at times but they're not irrationally, suicidally dumb.
    Last edited by Taernath; 06-13-2019 at 11:17 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Saudi Arabia or Israel is far more likely in my mind, they are the ones with something to gain. Iran is dumb at times but they're not irrationally suicidal.
    It could also be that they have rogue elements. Maybe they don't like the Japanese. Not enough quality hentai.

Can't be Saudi Arabia because they have agreed with the US that it was Iran.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-13-2019 at 11:41 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Can't be Saudi Arabia because they have agreed with the US that it was Iran.
    I could see it being Saudi. I could just as easily see it being Yemen. There are a lot of potentials in that part of the world. We know for a fact that Iran claims that area as theirs and they have mined it before. This also makes it easier to blame them if they didn't do it.