Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: US Navy responds to supposed torpedo attack in Gulf of Oman

1. Default

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projec...erican_Century

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Policy_Initiative

Just the latest chapter of the Forever War. Gotta line the pockets of arms manufacturers SOMEHOW!

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    No more wars no more intervention no more adventurism just stop. No way this ends in any way that is a net benefit to the US if we get into another Middle East foreverwar.
    We should buy the Middle East and give it to everyone who cries saying we stole their land or something something oppression centuries ago.

And Mexico.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Apparently Iran is detaining the crew of one of the ships and they have gunboats surrounding their ship, preventing any other ships from towing it away.

I'm sure Trump is to blame for this too though.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-14-2019 at 02:33 PM.

Democrats: "We have to trust our intelligence agencies! They are saying Trump is a Russian asset! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!"
    Also Democrats: "We can't trust our intelligence agencies! Iran would never do anything wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Apparently Iran is detaining the crew of one of the ships and they have gunboats surrounding their ship, preventing any other ships from towing it away.

I'm sure Trump is to blame for this too though.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

6. Default

Japanese Tanker Owner Says U.S. Is Wrong About Gulf Attack

Yutaka Katada, the owner of one of the stricken fuel tankers crippled in explosions in the Gulf of Oman on Thursday, says the U.S. is wrong about the way the attack was carried out. Speaking at a press conference in Tokyo on Friday, he contradicted Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the U.S. Navy, which released a video that purports to show an Iranian patrol boat removing a limpet mine from the port side of the Kokuka Courageous. Katada said his ship was attacked on the starboard side by a flying object, not by a mine. “It seems that something flew towards them. That created the hole, is the report I’ve received,” Katada said, according to the Financial Times. “It seems there was a high chance they were attacked by a flying object. The impact was well above the water. I don’t think it was a torpedo.” The Japanese ship owner did not say who might be responsible for the attack. Iran has vehemently denied it was involved...

source:https://www.thedailybeast.com/japane...ut-gulf-attack

Have to watch out for those fearsome flying mines now too apparently.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...vj0l4L3USxSvmO
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

I don't think the US has ever said mines caused the damage, just that there is video evidence showing an Iran ship removing an unexploded mine. So not sure why the ship owner is "contradicting" something that wasn't said.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I don't think the US has ever said mines caused the damage, just that there is video evidence showing an Iran ship removing an unexploded mine. So not sure why the ship owner is "contradicting" something that wasn't said.
    I've heard a torpedo hit one ship and a mine hit the other, causing damage. One ship also had an unexploded mine. And I guess Iran removed an unexploded mine from another according to that video.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam