Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proof that the Democratic party is unable to accomplish anything for our country.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    OK, so since these are state and NYC employees, why is this not an issue for NYC and the state of New York? Surely if they can be a sanctuary city/state, pay for health care for illegals and independently meet the obligations of the Paris Accords then they can do something about this? Amirite?

Oh and spend nearly a billion dollars on the Mayor's wife's diversity boondoggle.
    Because it was an attack on America you fucking faggot.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Because it was an attack on America you fucking faggot.
    Great argument there. I can certainly think of a boatload of worse things to spend tax money one and I really don't have much objection to spending it other than the fact that the sate of New York and New York City are getting away with dropping their bills on the rest of the US. If NYC can spend nearly a billion on a diversity boondoggle then they can afford to pay for this, their fellow citizens that stood up for them. But hey, it's a Democrat state, they don't really care about people, only who they can exploit for identity politics.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Great argument there. I can certainly think of a boatload of worse things to spend tax money one and I really don't have much objection to spending it other than the fact that the sate of New York and New York City are getting away with dropping their bills on the rest of the US. If NYC can spend nearly a billion on a diversity boondoggle then they can afford to pay for this, their fellow citizens that stood up for them. But hey, it's a Democrat state, they don't really care about people, only who they can exploit for identity politics.
    Oh, yeah, lets allow people to fly airplanes into the largest buildings in New York. Lets allow them to fly planes into tte Pentagon. Lets allow them to fly planes into the White House. Have you ever served? I want to ask that. I'm not holding it against you if you haven't. Just a simple question.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Oh, yeah, lets allow people to fly airplanes into the largest buildings in New York. Lets allow them to fly planes into tte Pentagon. Lets allow them to fly planes into the White House. Have you ever served? I want to ask that. I'm not holding it against you if you haven't. Just a simple question.
    So somehow me asking why NY state and NYC screwing over the survivors fund and dumping their responsibility onto the rest of the US is equal to me saying I agree with allowing a terrorist attack? Seriously? Are you fucking serious right now? This is some backrash, sellstuff-n-puff, time4analfistingPK, androgynPKesque mental gymnastics dude. And then you go into the old trope of wanting to bait me into an argument about military service.

Fuck. Right. Off.

I am not against supporting the survivor fund and never said I am. I AM against letting NYC and the state of NY off the hook because they want to be more woke than responsible.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

OK, so since these are state and NYC employees, why is this not an issue for NYC and the state of New York? Surely if they can be a sanctuary city/state, pay for health care for illegals and independently meet the obligations of the Paris Accords then they can do something about this? Amirite?

Oh and spend nearly a billion dollars on the Mayor's wife's diversity boondoggle.
    Should Pearl Harbor have been just a Hawaii thing to deal with? Asking for a friend.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Should Pearl Harbor have been just a Hawaii thing to deal with? Asking for a friend.
    STATES' RIGHTS TO GET IN A WORLD WAR!!!!11
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    STATES' RIGHTS TO GET IN A WORLD WAR!!!!11
    As a complete aside, I picked Hearts of Iron 4 back up about a month ago and finally played as the US. There's an option in the decision tree to go fascist, move the capitol to Richmond and have the south rise again, starting a second civil war as the Confederate States of America. It's fairly hilarious and very fun.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Wrong flag.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Probably, since it wasn’t even part of the US when it was attacked.
    Except it was a US territory and very much a part of the US.