Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Element Attunement

I used my attunement as a RP tool. I went Air back when I was level 30. I like the vacuum and void flares that come with using my spells and being an Air Mage. That is just my two cents.
    Lady Nairena
    Archmage of Ta'Vaalor
    Waggling Wolfette of The Black Wolves

FWIW I initially thought of Askip as a lightning Mage because that was his eblade flare long before attune became a thing. Now he is mostly a fire Mage because he is enamored of the 908 ball splash, a great crowd control feature. Still, he has not found a reason to attune, it might even work against him in areas where fire or lightning flares or effects can be deadly.

I chose fire attunement because 502 fire is very effective against trolls and corporeal undead. Also I liked it as a setup against stone critters for shatter effect with minor acid. Fire 502 was cheapest mana cost for the effect that I found.

I love teasing “gas mages”
    Join the Gemstone Player’s Union. Promoting a sustainable gemstone and player’s rights.

Quote Originally Posted by JNewhall View Post
    I chose fire attunement because 502 fire is very effective against trolls and corporeal undead. Also I liked it as a setup against stone critters for shatter effect with minor acid. Fire 502 was cheapest mana cost for the effect that I found.

I found fire attuned 502 to be better than smite against most undead.
    Last edited by Winter; 11-06-2019 at 05:30 PM.