Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weapon types and mstrike

1. Default Weapon types and mstrike

Hallo everyone I have a choice between two weapons with the exact same accoutrements but of two different types. One is a longsword and the other a handaxe.

I’m trying to figure out which is better in the long run? I know handaxes have better DFs but then again longswords have faster mstrike capabilities and shorter recovery times? They also have all three attack types and faster two weapon rt?

Not sure what’s going on, although, everyone just uses handaxes from what I can tell. Insights?

Handaxe is better

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post

Not sure what’s going on, although, everyone just uses handaxes from what I can tell. Insights?
    Clunk specializes in handaxes.

Default Weapon types and mstrike

Quote Originally Posted by JNewhall View Post
    Handaxe is better
    ^^^

Falchion ain’t a bad base either, if considering a third option.
    Last edited by Eodus; 05-31-2019 at 06:36 PM.

Race and profession?
    standing between the living and the dead

"apparently, there is a long-term project in the works by a few GMs on revamping the weapon tables"

Details?
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    "apparently, there is a long-term project in the works by a few GMs on revamping the weapon tables"

Details?
    Just Macguyver making up bullshit as per usual.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Ok thanks for the info, also replace your soy drinks with beer, you pussy
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Ok thanks for the info, also replace your soy drinks with beer, you pussy
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Details?
    It's "in development" as in "like one time on discord, a gm was like 'yeah, we should look at those bases some day'

and "long term" as in, fucking never.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!