Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Town Square Central episode available (and how you can support).

Quote Originally Posted by fireorlime View Post
    Okay, I created a YouTube channel and uploaded the first episode. It is actually kind of a pain to convert all of these audio files to video files and upload them, but I'm trying to make this as universally accessible as possible.

The second should be up as soon as the eternal process of uploading is finished.
    I R 1ST LIKE SUB & COMMENT OMG OMG OMG

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

SECOND!!!

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by fireorlime View Post
    Okay, I created a YouTube channel and uploaded the first episode. It is actually kind of a pain to convert all of these audio files to video files and upload them, but I'm trying to make this as universally accessible as possible.

The second should be up as soon as the eternal process of uploading is finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I R 1ST LIKE SUB & COMMENT OMG OMG OMG

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    SECOND!!!

10th!
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Been away from the game for about 5 months but still check in on these forums every so often. Saw this and just listened to the podcast with Dreaven. Really great job. You're good at this so hope you continue to do them. FWIW, I always did pronounce Dreaven like Heaven. Why wouldn't you? But I'm ashamed to say that I always pronounced lich as "like" and not like litch.

How have player numbers been of late peeps? Holding steady, declining or increasing? Will probably jump back in soon for the summer promo.

Later! Beniah

seem about the same as the past few years.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    seem about the same as the past few years.
    BUT NOW WITH HORSES!!!!!
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

So the "mount" verb actually has a purpose now? Let me guess horses cost real $ via simucoins?

Quote Originally Posted by Beniah View Post
    So the "mount" verb actually has a purpose now? Let me guess horses cost real $ via simucoins?
    Yeah, watered down bullshit with "fast travel" that is almost as good as ;go2 but not quite.

Quote Originally Posted by Beniah View Post
    Let me guess horses cost real $ via simucoins?

Not Simucoins directly, but a new currency called raichons or something that you win by playing games that cost Simucoins.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-20-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

Not Simucoins directly, but a new currency called raichons or something that you win by playing games that cost Simucoins.
    "HORSES DON'T COST REAL MONEY THEY COST RAICHON WHICH IS AN IN GAME CURRENCY!!!!!" -Simu marketing, probably
    Last edited by Methais; 06-20-2019 at 01:12 PM.