Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Town Square Central episode available (and how you can support).

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Reported for being helpful. You got a lot to learn about the way we do things round these parts, city boy.

Edit: While we're at it, if you don't want to/aren't sure how to do it, I'm happy to download them and put them up on youtube so you can link them if you like, Milax. Just let me know. With or without dolls. I'll even make you a splash screen.
    I’ve honestly been kind of surprised by the upload to YouTube requests. Why is this a thing people want?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Link to Libsyn page?

Possible if you can upload onto YouTube?
    Added the link. Thanks.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fireorlime View Post
    I’ve honestly been kind of surprised by the upload to YouTube requests. Why is this a thing people want?
    iTunes is a notorious and thorough data thief, and it actually is rumored to be shutting down soon. Other downloadable formats are meh. You can download it, fiddle with windows media player a bit, make it work right, or you can click a youtube link and everything works instantly and automatically. It's not hard to download and play an mp3, but there's an extra step in there. People are lazy, and already get a good deal of their music through youtube anyway, so it's in their minds.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    iTunes is a notorious and thorough data thief, and it actually is rumored to be shutting down soon. Other downloadable formats are meh. You can download it, fiddle with windows media player a bit, make it work right, or you can click a youtube link and everything works instantly and automatically. It's not hard to download and play an mp3, but there's an extra step in there. People are lazy, and already get a good deal of their music through youtube anyway, so it's in their minds.
    Makes sense. The Libsyn page should be easy then. Just click play and you’re off.

You can do podcasts on Youtube for free and with the added bonus of being live (set up a schedule) and free archiving.

Blog Entries

I don't know what it's like from a Youtube creator perspective, but from a viewer you just subscribe to someone's channel and you can get notifications when a new episode goes live. I already follow some Youtube channels so I could just listen to your stuff as part of my morning routine. If it's too much work on your end then you don't need to do it, but either updating this thread or making a new one would be fine.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

round two was interesting... i'm surprised you were able to do it.. i thought GM for gemstone was like fight club, you cant talk about it bro..while i knew about it i've never thought about trying to use my character in while in a role play experience i've always tried to just be semi vocal (without being that jackass) approach

It might be an asshole thing to type, but i feel like Mario is someone that interviews better in text than they would with their voice, because you could probably feel the fear coming from his voice more articulated.

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    It might be an asshole thing to type, but i feel like Mario is someone that interviews better in text than they would with their voice, because you could probably feel the fear coming from his voice more articulated.
    Seems like another Macguyver alt to me. Anyone else?

10. Default

Okay, I created a YouTube channel and uploaded the first episode. It is actually kind of a pain to convert all of these audio files to video files and upload them, but I'm trying to make this as universally accessible as possible.

The second should be up as soon as the eternal process of uploading is finished.
    Last edited by fireorlime; 06-11-2019 at 11:21 AM.