Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New Town Square Central episode available (and how you can support).

1. Default

Episode 28, "You Can't Just Kill the O," which features an interview with PM Wyrom about the top 10 developments in GS during 2020 and a preview of stuff to come in 2021 is now live.

Happy New Year, everybody!

2. Default

Hey all,

I posted this in the Discord and on Patreon, but I want to make sure it gets to everybody.I'm going to be stepping away from GS and the podcast for a bit due to some unexpected IRL changes. I'm really grateful for all of the community support, and I'll miss making it. Right now, I need to focus on my family.

If you're a patron, please remember to check your subscription preferences before the 1st of February if you don't want to continue to be charged for supporting the show.

Much love to all of you,
    Milax

Take care, Milan, and all the best to you and your family. Thanks for what you do.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Another episode dropped. Thanks for continuing the show during Milax's down time fellas!

5. Default

Hey everybody,

The first new Town Square Central episode in 17 months is now available on YouTube (https://bit.ly/3bLH1Yp) or on any podcast app (just search for Town Square Central)! This one features an interview with GM Auchand about new post-cap hunting grounds and a variety of other topics. Let me know what you think, and enjoy!

6. Default

I pushed out the first of a series of linked narrative podcast episodes I'm calling Backstory yesterday. This one, titled "Backstory: Henk Henkson's First Letters," delves into how one Elanthian adventurer's life began. My plan is to run three episodes each for three different characters. It's different from a lot of the work I've done in the past, so I'm interested to hear what folks think. It can, as always, be found on your favorite podcast app, or you can find it on YouTube here.

7. Default

Episode 32 of Town Square Central is now available on YouTube (https://youtu.be/QvQQv4ruS3g) or your favorite podcast app.

This is the second in the "Backstory" sequence, in which we meet three characters on the path to becoming adventurers. This one introduces us to Vinca Muscatello, a Winedotter gnome preparing for her arvyad'gno.

A huge shout out to Rohese for voicing Vinca. I had a hard time writing this until I put Rohese's voice to it in my head, and then it suddenly all clicked.

As always, much love, and please let me know what you think!

8. Default

And one more!

Episode 33, which delves into the world of SimuCon, features an interview with GM Kveta and GM Xeraphina as well as some stories from players and GMs alike about SimuCons past. It's now live on YouTube (https://youtu.be/D0hErZJyy_4) and your favorite podcast app.

See you in St. Louis!
    Last edited by fireorlime; 07-13-2022 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fireorlime View Post
    And one more!

Episode 33, which delves into the world of SimuCon, features an interview with GM Kveta and GM Xeraphina as well as some stories from players and GMs alike about SimuCons past. It's now live on YouTube (https://youtu.be/JHDEje38sAU) and your favorite podcast app.

See you in St. Louis!

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Yep, sorry! Made a mistake when exporting, so I had to reexport and then reupload everything. Link should now be fixed.