Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Town Square Central episode available (and how you can support).

Quote Originally Posted by Beniah View Post
    Let me guess horses cost real $ via simucoins?

Not Simucoins directly, but a new currency called raichons or something that you win by playing games that cost Simucoins.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-20-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

Not Simucoins directly, but a new currency called raichons or something that you win by playing games that cost Simucoins.
    "HORSES DON'T COST REAL MONEY THEY COST RAICHON WHICH IS AN IN GAME CURRENCY!!!!!" -Simu marketing, probably
    Last edited by Methais; 06-20-2019 at 01:12 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

3. Default

We'll just go ahead and make this the official thread, I guess.

Episode three, "Have Sword Will Travel," which features a paladin roundtable discussion and some Elanthian exploration, is now available. I haven't uploaded to YouTube yet, but I will do that soon.

Episode four should be out in the next few days as well. Thanks to all for their support and feedback. Keep it coming.

Any chance to get this up to soundcloud or somewhere else where I can link it into my third party podcast player (pocketcasts)? It doesn't find the podcast on apple, google or libsyn

Nevermind. I was able to link it using the libsyn RSS feed. Thanks!
    Last edited by lexbubba; 06-21-2019 at 12:43 PM.

5. Default

Rohese’s piece was mesmerizing, I actually stopped what I was doing and just sat back in my office and travelled to faraway Ta’ Illistim for a moment there. One of my co-workers came in and asked if I was OK.

But evidently my gnome rogue is an arsonist by passion and he’s salivating at all the lithe detailed ancient wooden architecture.

Last edited by Koars Light; 06-21-2019 at 03:04 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Rohese’s piece was mesmerizing, I actually stopped what I was doing and just sat back in my office and travelled to faraway Ta’ Illistim for a moment there. One of my co-workers came in and asked if I was OK.

But evidently my gnome rogue is an arsonist by passion and he’s salivating at all the lithe detailed ancient wooden architecture.

I was super impressed with her writing as well. She’s talented.

7. Default

YouTube link to episode 3.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fireorlime View Post
    I was super impressed with her writing as well. She’s talented.
    I think she should do her own series. Like a tour guide of the Realms type thing. She has clear talent and honestly I think people will gladly donate dollars or silvers to continue her work. I definitely would. It’s almost pro-level audiobook quality and I listen to a ton of audiobooks due to my epic journey of a commute.