Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Town Square Central episode available (and how you can support).

1. Default

I'm working on building an episode around epic, powerful, unique, and otherwise interesting items in Gemstone. If you know of or own an item that you think fits any of those categories, please take a quick moment to fill out this Google Form.

2. Default

The 8th episode of Town Square Central, "Swole Eagle Jesus," which deals with Ebon Gate and includes some Wyromy teasers and tips on fishing and raffles, is now available through your podcast app, on the Libsyn page, and, yes, on the YouTube channel. As always, let me know what you think.

Cool, added to my watch later for when I've got podcast time to spend.

4. Default

Hey everybody!

Episode 9, "Off to See the Wizards," which features a roundtable discussion about wizards, lores, enchanting, and more is now available on your podcast app and on my libsyn page. I'll get it uploaded to YouTube later today for all you YouTube weirdos.

Let me know what you think! Lots more coming out in the next few weeks when I can get around to actually editing what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by fireorlime View Post
    Hey everybody!

Episode 9, "Off to See the Wizards," which features a roundtable discussion about wizards, lores, enchanting, and more is now available on your podcast app and on my libsyn page. I'll get it uploaded to YouTube later today for all you YouTube weirdos.

Let me know what you think! Lots more coming out in the next few weeks when I can get around to actually editing what I have.
    Is Methais part of the roundtable?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    Methais, Whirlin, GM Konacon, and myself.

Quote Originally Posted by fireorlime View Post
    Methais, Whirlin, GM Konacon, and myself.
    Just make sure Whirlin doesn't have a crying fit and take his ball and go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Just make sure Whirlin doesn't have a crying fit and take his ball and go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    Yes, and I'll be doing autographs upon request, now that I'm Hollywood and all.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Yes, and I'll be doing autographs upon request, now that I'm Hollywood and all.
    You didn't sound like I thought you would.