Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: player of prytan and pitspawned

Default player of prytan and pitspawned

i know this is a stretch but use to run with these guys back in the day

holla

-shantin
    standing between the living and the dead

Blog Entries

Prytan was a dick. I used to let him run a high-level sorcerer of mine to help him hunt and he ran around blowing people up instead. He was a stealth asshole though because he only did it when I wasn't around. I found out when I tried to log into my account and he kept bumping me off to pursue a dude at the Crypt. Apparently, he'd start fights on his character, then log in mine to finish the fight. What a jackass.
    Last edited by Tisket; 06-07-2019 at 12:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Prytan was a dick. I used to let him run a high-level sorcerer of mine to help him hunt and he ran around blowing people up instead. He was a stealth asshole though because he only did it when I wasn't around. I found out when I tried to log into my account and he kept bumping me off to pursue a dude at the Crypt. Apparently, he'd start fights on his character, then log in mine to finish the fight. What a jackass.
    Ya thats how we use to roll I was also like twelve at that time lolll

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Derex View Post
    Ya thats how we use to roll I was also like twelve at that time lolll
    You played Prytan? I agree you played him like a 12-year-old! I'm not bitter though!

lol
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

You played Prytan? I agree you played him like a 12-year-old! I'm not bitter though!

lol
    WHAT WAS YOUR HI LEVEL SORCERERS NAME? I hung out in the crypt sometimes.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

lol
    No but we were glued at the hip and I had access to his account I remember him having that sorc as well shit I might of had access to that sorc lol prytan quit around lvl 50ish not sure if he ever came back after that I quit soon after pitspawned was on house arrest after that was done he quit as well sad days lol
    Last edited by Derex; 06-07-2019 at 09:57 AM.

Blog Entries

WHAT WAS YOUR HI LEVEL SORCERERS NAME? I hung out in the crypt sometimes.
    It was a bought character I used to level my other characters. He was already higher level when I got him and, since he was under-hunting with my lower level characters, he didn't gain many levels in my hands. I think I resold him as a bulk deal with everything on my account at the time. His name was Ryever. I was trying to keep him low profile until Prytan and Derex blew that plan out of the water, lol.
    Last edited by Tisket; 06-07-2019 at 09:15 PM.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

It's funny but, if I'd known you guys were 12 year olds, I'd have given you another chance to run him in game. Now I feel like I was mean to children by changing the password, hahaha.
    I like penis.

It's funny but, if I'd known you guys were 12 year olds, I'd have given you another chance to run him in game. Now I feel like I was mean to children by changing the password, hahaha.
    Nah prytan was older over 18

Blog Entries

It was a bought character I used to level my other characters. He was already higher level when I got him and, since he was under-hunting with my lower level characters, he didn't gain many levels in my hands. I think I resold him as a bulk deal with everything on my account at the time. His name was Ryever. I was trying to keep him low profile until Prytan and Derex blew that plan out of the water, lol.
    ... Ryever? Ummm.... Were you a bus driver?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam